Extremely nervous

Sidonia B.
on 4/3/11 3:22 am
im having surgery on wednesday april 6 im having a convertion from band to Rny... has anyone done the same surgery and if yes how did you do... any complications... any goods and bad... please help...

shantele7824
on 4/3/11 6:00 am - SAN PABLO, CA
i havent had surgery yet but wanted to wish u the best of luck
First Meeting with Surgeon:2/10/2011  weight was 460
Surgery Date:5/03/2011  Weight was 428
Revsion To RNY 06/26/2012 Weight 

Iteach-preK
on 4/3/11 8:24 am - KY
One lady in my group had the smae you are. She has done well and is now below 200 for the first time in 20 years. With that being said she has to work VERY hard. She has moved slowly since revision, BUT it IS coming off. She mointors her calories and she tires to exercise everyday.  I know she is happy but did expect to loose a bit faster. She said that her doc is not surprised and told her she would lose slower.
sleeve genie
on 4/3/11 8:27 am - Alhambra, CA
I know lots of people who had band/sleeve revisions who are all doing great.  Sorry don't know anyone that revised to the bypass.  I have a good friend who went into surgery to get a bypass revision but there was so much damage from the band when she woke up she found they didn't do the surgery.  They told her she could get the sleeve later, which she did and is doing quite well.   I think whatever surgery you choose if you follow the rules hopefully all should go well.  I wish you the best and hope all goes great for you  :o) Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Most Active