DOWN in the dumps

jenysez1
on 7/16/11 5:55 am - LA
I have just been so depressed, I wish I could just sleep the day away (atleast I wont be hungry).  My surgery is scheduled for Aug 11th.  I had to change all my antidepressants and mood stablizer about 5mths back when I started this journey.  I find the new medicine doesnt work as well as the old.  I am so excited really I am about getting aprroved for the surgery.  Just my husband just lost his job (good thing I am on disablitlty and have my own insurance)  It took him 8 mths last time he was unemployeed to find a job.  I dont know if my sanity or our marriage can make it through another 8 mths of money probelms.  He has a computer science degree and he has been unemployed twice since 5 years ago, 8mths was the longest so far it took him to find a job.  The money pressure and being up each others ass all day is going to do me in.  I just cant believe with the happiness and joy of being able to have this surgery I am really this damn down in the dumps. 

Jenny

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 7/16/11 6:08 am
 cyber hugs, Jenny, that's all I got

((((((Jenny)))))))  

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

jenysez1
on 7/16/11 11:02 am - LA
Thanks, I needed to vent.  I have been good with all the new medicines as long as everything is going smoothly.  I love the cats, I am so the cat lady...lol

Jenny

Lorrainecma
on 7/16/11 11:59 am
 I hope that you get to feeling better. I know how badly it sucks to lose you job!!!!

jenysez1
on 7/17/11 12:13 am - LA
I really pray this time he can find one sooner, but it seems the market is crappier this time than last.  I am trying just to push forward and just focus on my surgery.

Thanks Jenny

Most Active