Protein that mixes well with ice

lptazbear66
on 7/17/11 6:19 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Does anyone know of a good protein powder that mixes well in the blender with ice to make a smoothie?   I like when it actually tastes like a smoothie and not just like crushed up ice with flavor. 

RNY at Vanderbilt Nashville, TN July 26, 2010 with Dr Clements. All loss is post op        
Dave Chambers
on 7/17/11 6:46 am - Mira Loma, CA
In a recent post, someone was complaining how thick their branded protein was. I don't remember the brand. But I've made homemade shakes at home, using berries, unflavored whey isolate protein, and 1/3 to 1/2 a banana to help thicken it. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

jenysez1
on 7/17/11 12:02 pm - LA
I think the one he is talking about is the Syntha lean dessert protein, if I remember correctly

newtintn
on 7/17/11 3:23 pm - TN
 This is the only way i can drink my protein shakes and use Body Fortress from walmart. Hvae no issues iwth it and ice and makes a pretty tastey drink too, esp if yu add fruit or sf pudding mix. I use Vanilla and also cookies n cream on occasion

MacMadame
on 7/17/11 4:48 pm - Northern, CA
 I use Chike and that's the only way I make my shakes. Now, it's okay without the ice blended in, but with it, it's great! The Orange Creme is like a creamsicle.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

lptazbear66
on 7/18/11 11:59 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks for your suggestions.  I have not tried the Chike yet. 

RNY at Vanderbilt Nashville, TN July 26, 2010 with Dr Clements. All loss is post op        
Most Active