Back On the WLS Wagon

Wannabhealthy barbie
on 7/18/11 4:48 am
I have been slacking on everything since my divorce, just kind of stopped taking care of me. BUT I decided that it was time to get back to me so I went out and bought prenatal vitamins,calcium chewables,green tea tablets,and joint pain supplements. I think that is all the supplements and since I know I absolutely CANNOT get in my protien I got my favorite protien shakes and am drinking 3-4 a day which helps me stay full( I was having a hard time with that.). I also fixed my mom guilt about spending time at the gym and bought a YMCA membership so my 13 yr old daughter can go and work out with me...and I am taking granny too! I think I am on the right track what do you think? I am hoping to get my weight loss going again. I want to be as healthy as the fitness models....unlikely I will look like them but it doesn't hurt to try right!

Lisa_67
on 7/18/11 5:26 am - Ravenna, OH
Today I woke up and told myself I need to get back on track and focus on me again. I stopped coming on here as well.....your post was the first one i saw and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that gets off track now and then. I have been dealing with family drama and work related crap, and I have been neglecting myself. Thank you for posting this today......You have encouraged me to keep trying. I'll be 2 years post op this September and for the last year, I really haven't lost or gained anything. I have just been in limbo. But I know that if I start walking again, and really watching what I eat, I may finally get to my goal weight.......I want to lose another 15 pounds! We can do this girl......lol
      starting weight...307 Surgery weight..274 Onederland...198 (3/6/10)
 I lost 33 pounds before surgery. My new life has finally began

lisa_clairemont
on 7/18/11 5:49 am
I am just over a year post op and have stalled for a while. I see bad choices creeping back in becasuse eating bad food is easier and cheaper. But, I am cleansing this week to jump start those last pounds as well. Good luck ladies.

Lisa_67
on 7/18/11 6:00 am - Ravenna, OH
thank you Lisa....good luck to you too! I'm going through the same thing. I'm eating foods that are cheaper which are not that healthy, but we can do this.....
      starting weight...307 Surgery weight..274 Onederland...198 (3/6/10)
 I lost 33 pounds before surgery. My new life has finally began

lisa_clairemont
on 7/18/11 11:37 pm
Okay, so yesterday I ate healthy, drank lots of water (I knew I was retaining) my DH did the same. I lost 2 lbs. He lost 5. We shall see what this week holds. Honestly I think if I could ever get "regular" that would help a lot. I know that and water is why my weight jumped up last week. That being said, I will be at "goal weight is I can lose 11.6 lbs from yesterday's weight. I would be at my VERY HAPPY wieght if I can lose an additional 9 above that. I figure I gave my body a break so now it is time to jump back on it and see where we end up. Thanks for starting this thread.
Most Active