WOOHOO mushy red beans !!!!!!!!

MsBatt
on 8/24/11 12:43 pm
I had my surgery on Dec. 11th, so I was two weeks post-op on Christmas day. My mom made some cornbread dressing with giblet gravy, and that was my first 'soft' food. To this day, I still think that was the best-tasting thing I've ever put in my mouth!

From here on out, it just gets better and better!
jenysez1
on 8/24/11 10:07 pm - LA
MsBATT, what an awesome Christmas present.  I was so worried after that it was going to be too good to be true and it would make me sick or something, but nope, they were just damn good all the way around.  Today on to a new adventure.

Jenny

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 8/25/11 12:11 am
 you keep enjoying yourself, Jenny!  it just keeps getting better, more food and you lose weight, whoopee!!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

jenysez1
on 8/25/11 1:14 am - LA
Thanks for the encouragement.  Love the screen name.  I have 4 cats, 2 dogs, and a turtle.  My husband is in the process of trying to rescue 3 chihuahuas
that a lady cant keep and wants them all to go to the same home.  We were looking for one dog but not sure about 3 more, but like to rescue rather than buy from a breeder. 

Jenny

Most Active