Stage 2 foods Soft phase?

jenysez1
on 9/1/11 7:45 am - LA
What are some stage two foods, does anyone have a list online somewhere?  I know I still cant do raw veggies, but I heard some people talk about crackers with peanut butter, crackers are considered soft food?  Also when can I eat my multigrain sandwich rounds again.  I just saw they made some little mini ones now.  Also when can I make those tortilla pizzas that everyone seems to make.  Thanks Jenny

deborah N.
on 9/1/11 7:58 am - Bellmore, NY
Stage 2 I was eating low fat ricotta.. Cottage cheese, scrambled eggs.. Pureed soups,yogurt.. Soft mushy foods.. Tuna, egg and chicken salad either purrs or really finly mashed with some low fat mayo
Good luck!! Oh and don't forget your protein shakes

Pregnancy%20ticker

jenysez1
on 9/1/11 8:02 am - LA
thanks, I am so sick of those protein shakes,,,lol

deborah N.
on 9/1/11 8:08 am - Bellmore, NY
Yea I hear that!! Now I'm on solids and I will have 1/2 a protein bar if I need I just can't do those shakes! I wish I could! I have tried so many and I just can't do it!! Good luck oh I also ate flaky fish a white fish.. Flounder or cod

Pregnancy%20ticker

jenysez1
on 9/1/11 8:38 am - LA
Oh I cant wait until I can have my protein bars back.  I am picky with fish, I don't like it to taste fishy if that makes sense.  Would any of those 3 choices fit in the non fishy category?  Do you buy it frozen or fresh?  Thanks Jenny

deborah N.
on 9/1/11 8:55 am - Bellmore, NY
Yes I don't like fishy fish either lol
Those 2.. Flounder and cod aren't fishy at all.. I buy fresh if I can or frozen either way.. And I always rinse in cold water before I cook it

Pregnancy%20ticker

jenysez1
on 9/1/11 9:02 am - LA
Thanks I will have to try them.  I was never a fish person (unless it was friend or smothered in crabmeat creamsauce) so needing to start trying to like some lowfat baked fish. 

Jeny

Mary Catherine
on 9/1/11 11:31 am
 Forget breads, crackers and sandwich rounds until you have lost all your weight and are well into maintenance.  Not for another two years.  Nothing will slow you down like all those easy to swallow carbs and they are dangerous even after two years.  

Here is a good guide to what to eat for each stage.  Your doctor and nutritionist may tell you to go ahead and eat cereals, bread, crackers, fruit, pasta, rice and noodles.  Just nod your head, smile and don't do it.  Use your honeymoon period to get rid of all your excess weight and learn how to keep it off.  Concentrate on protein and you will  be amazed at how easy the journey will be and how wonderful you will look and feel.

http://www.bariatriceating.com/BEhealthnutrition/mealplans.p hp
jenysez1
on 9/1/11 11:43 am - LA
Thanks for the info and link.  Jenny

LoraLeeME
on 9/1/11 1:34 pm
yogurt, hummus, refried beans, scrambled eggs, ricotta cheese, tuna salad, string cheese seemed to be all I ate during stage 2 - also SF jello, pudding and popsicles.

Most Active