OH bullies

J.e.t.
on 9/11/11 1:54 am
I think an internet forum is a poor choice for practicing holding boundaries or standing your own ground.  Let.it.go.  Take the best and leave the rest.  Really.
HW 263, 3lbs lost prior to surgery,  weight loss ticker is since surgery.

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/11/11 2:02 am
 how you feeling, getting all your fluids in? 

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

J.e.t.
on 9/11/11 2:04 am
Fluids are no problem--I can even chug water!  Those nasty protein shakes, however, may be the death of me.  I'm even sick of the ones I like.  I want some garbanzo beans. ;-)

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/11/11 2:07 am
 since you can puree them, soon!

it's weird you can chug anything - be careful.

and have you tried Syntrax Nectars in Strawberry Kiwi? mix with water, tons of protein.  I post this so much I should just put it in my siggy.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

size 8, life is great

J.e.t.
on 9/11/11 2:18 am
 Well, chug might be a *wee* exaggeration.  But I can definitely take much more than tiny sips of water, which I'm thrilled about because I'm a big water drinker.

I've seen you mention the strawberry kiwi--I got a couple of the other flavors, and really like the fuzzy navel.  I'll order some stawberry kiwi.  

---end thread hijack---, sorry, OP.  :-)

elixir
on 9/11/11 4:46 am - MI
 The Nectar Twisted Cherry is very good also!

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

butercup
on 9/11/11 4:03 am - Kennewick, WA
Can you only purchase those on line or does GNC or Super Supplements carry them?  I'm going out today to look for protein.  Hope I find them.  I also need a good unflavored, I heard Unjury has a good one.
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/11/11 4:20 am
 my local GNC does not, but it's a very small one. tons of places online.

size 8, life is great

glzgowlass
on 9/11/11 8:31 am - VA
RNY on 09/14/11 with
Where can you find the nectars?  Are they just online?

HW: 218, SW: 204, CW: 139 GW: 112-119

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/11/11 8:49 am
 so far that's the only place I've found them but I live in a rural area.

size 8, life is great

Most Active