Introduction

alexa007
on 12/14/11 7:52 pm
Hi all...
My name is Alexa Kelly. I am new to this community and I recently joined this community after being told by one of my friend. I am here to share my views and to have the opinions on some my problems.
bigcoop
on 12/14/11 11:49 pm - CA
WELCOME  ALEXA, I have found this site  very helpful. I hope you do too
So Blessed!
on 12/14/11 11:54 pm

Welcome to OH, Alexa.
Matt2011
on 12/15/11 12:01 am - Moorhead, MN
Welcome.

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.?   Louis L'Amour quote  

marty69
on 12/15/11 12:29 am - MO
RNY on 06/06/12
Nice to meet you Alexa,I am new here also . THis site was recammended to me by my Dr.  Enjoy and Welcome.
Kim S.
on 12/15/11 1:01 am - Helena, AL
Welcome!  There are a great many people on here ready to help!

Kim

MsBatt
on 12/15/11 1:56 am
Hi, Alexa.

It will help a LOT of you fill out your profile---the more we know about you, the better answers we can give to your questions. We need to know if you've had WLS, and if so, when and what procedure. If you're planning to have WLS, we need to know when and what kind. We need to know things about your medical history, if they're relevant to your questions---things like are you diabetic, have PCOS, high cholesterol, arthritis, heart disease, insulin resistance, reactive hypoglycamia, etc.
Barbara C.
on 12/15/11 2:32 am - Raleigh, NC

Hi Alexa -

Welcome to OH! You will find a wealth of support and information. It's a great place to hear the experiences and opinions of others that have had or are going to have weight loss surgery. It's also a great place to gather information. You will notice that there are surgery specific forums that you can visit. Of course, people do have a bias towards the surgery that they have had and you need to take that into account when visiting each of the surgery forums. That said, it's a great way to explore and learn more about each of the different surgery types available. I found it most helpful to listen to the personal experiences of each person as I was considering the available options. I tried not to listen to what they had to say about other surgeries, but what they had to say about the surgery they had. This really helped me as I worked to evaluate the surgery types. I took that information along with other information that I gathered and was able to ask intelligent questions of my Dr.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Regards,

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Most Active