4 days post -op

Alma Salazar
on 2/23/12 5:53 am - Dallas, TX
 Helloo friends,
I had surgery on Monday. The first two days were very hard. Lots of pain. I couldnt get up or drink much. The liquid painmedicine sucks! But everyday gets better. My energy level is low. I been able to drink water & eat yogurt & popsicles. 
LeeLee72
on 2/23/12 6:47 am - Niagara Falls, NY

Hi..congrats on your surgery.  What type did you have if you dont mind me asking? Just because of your statement about the pain lol!

Cindy22706
on 2/23/12 9:06 am - California, MD
VSG on 02/08/12
The first two days for me were bad too. It only gets better from here! Congratulations!

mirlyn2012
on 2/23/12 8:09 pm - FL
RNY on 02/20/12
I'm right there with you. Still having some terrible gas build up. Incision sites are sooooo tender. Even my iv site still hurts lol. Oh and my spine feels like its being tugged on. How are you doing getting your fluids/protein in? I'm struggling. I didn't meet my goal yesterday. Not going to eat my first meal today until I can for sure get half of my protein requirement down.

Good luck!
      .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.Miranda.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.      
Alma Salazar
on 2/26/12 1:40 am - Dallas, TX
 Thanks you guys!!  I have been doing well with protein. I got the chocolate whey powder & 1 cup skim milk with lots of ice & blended away. It tasted good! And i been able to drink those. In two servings cause I take my time. Im sure it will be good when I can drink from a straw! BTW.. When is that?  ; ) 
Most Active