Kim Meeks
on 4/1/12 7:19 am - lubbock, TX
well - it's been over 1800 days since i had surgery - yup - almost 5 years!  wow!  what a ride :)
i have to say that 5 years ago this month I had a life changing event - would I do it again?  absolutely!  People ask me all the time "how are you feeling" etc - i'm feeling GREAT! by the way!  I feel younger now at 50 than I did at 30 :)  well, I'm not quite 50 but, I'm 49 1/2 so, I guess it's close enough

Advice?  Ya - one piece -
If you bought a hammer and threw it out into a field - and came back a year later - all you are going to have is a happer - but, if you pick that hammer up and start using it, you build whatever you want to.   so - use your tool

THIS is your opportunity for a "do over"  take it - do WHATEVER your doctor tells you to - no games, no head tricks, no manipulating, no starving, no binging, no purging, just straight up do what you're supposed to - eat every 3 hours and if you mess up - start over in 3 hours!  You CAN do this!

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   
START: 270 /GOAL 150/  Lowest 129 /Current 140 (my new goal is 135 - half of 270=)

dani02
on 4/1/12 8:10 am - Utica, MI

Well put.

Dani

Eggface
on 4/1/12 8:41 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Nice to see a familiar name pop up I knew there was a reason I popped on OH today.
Congratulations to you!
Great advice. Big High 5!

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Kim Meeks
on 4/1/12 9:19 am - lubbock, TX
hi michelle   long time no see  your egg face looks the same!!  lol

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   
START: 270 /GOAL 150/  Lowest 129 /Current 140 (my new goal is 135 - half of 270=)

Kim S.
on 4/2/12 2:19 am - Helena, AL
Your advice is spot on!

Congrats on your success!

Most Active