Terrific video!

AnneGG
on 5/8/12 7:05 pm
This is an email Katie Jay just sent me:

"This is an inspirational video a client sent to me (he's not the subject of
the video). I don't normally forward things like this, but the brief video
is about a man who was obese and disabled -- and was told he'd die that way.
Then, he chronicled his journey to wellness. It is about not giving up. Will
motivate anyone who is discouraged. Great to show at a support group.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n4gK3b7hwo

This is the response I sent her:
"Thank you for this video. It is a miracle.

What I see is a human being totally committed to his well-being beyond anything his mind tells him about quitting or taking it easy or I'm so hungry now and I need the comfort or I'm in too much pain. He learned to not just run again with his legs, but with his brain, with himself and his soul.

If he can do it, I'm not sure I can. I'm weaker with myself, and that's where I need the coaching."

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

jodisue40
on 5/8/12 10:26 pm - OH
RNY on 04/11/12
very nice video,

martitalinda
on 5/8/12 10:39 pm
 Thanks for sharing the link to this video Anne ... I will watch it when I get home but judging by your response it sounds very inspirational...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

joeyanderson
on 5/8/12 10:48 pm
I love it.. when I first saw him in the video I think the same way that is really impossible what he gained! And wow! that was really amazing and inspired me. I think this video must be share to everyone to keep them motivated and to keep them moving. And more importantly is they will trust themselves not to give up in any situation even if we think that is really impossible. Really inspriring!
bablot33
on 5/10/12 11:58 am - NY
 OMG....this video made me cry.....thank you so much for sharing it. Very inspirational.......really got to me when he started running :).

AnneGG
on 5/10/12 10:36 pm
I had the same response. What a working, perspirational as well as inspirational video! I am so moved by his dedication and commitment!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active