Day 6 post-op and back at work

Zacki F.
on 6/18/12 1:50 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
Surgery went well last Tuesday.  Was home on Wednesday and already drop 20 pounds.  I know most of it is fluid but it feels good to finally be on the losing side.  Still sipping and getting in my walks!

cathey9338
on 6/18/12 1:58 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 06/19/12 with
YEA!!!!  Congrats!!!!  I'm having my surgery tomorrow and had planned on going back to work the following Monday but everyone I've talked to has said that's unrealistic?!?!  THANK YOU!!  for showing it's not!

Hope your day goes really well - again... CONGRATS!!
Zacki F.
on 6/18/12 2:16 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
I'm still taking it easy.  Being that I'm a secretary, I'm mostly at my desk but I have been getting up taking short walks.  You can do it....good luck to you!!!!

Valerie G.
on 6/18/12 5:45 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Just a word of warning.  That swiveling chair can be a source of soreness to your muscles.  I thought I was having complications, but I was just adjusting to a swivel chair.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

martitalinda
on 6/18/12 2:07 am
 YAY....way to go!!!! CONGRATS! you are doing awesome and back to work already? WOOT! Soooo happy you're on the losing side... wishing you the best on your journey!!! 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Zacki F.
on 6/18/12 2:17 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
Yes and feel good overall!  My GOD is awesome!!  It does feel good though to be on the losing side....so happy!  Thanks a lot!

crw4bama
on 6/18/12 3:07 am - Chattanooga , TN
RNY on 06/13/12
What surgery did you have? you are lucky I had mine done weds and was in hosp until Sat. I had the RNY. Good luck to you keep us updated.
Christy

Zacki F.
on 6/18/12 3:11 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
I had the sleeve and was home on Wednesday.  I really feel good overall, just hope I'm not taking it too fast.  Good luck to you and wishing you a speedy recovery!

C_INheavy
on 6/18/12 5:48 am
VSG on 08/13/12 with
I was wondering if it was allowed to discuss surgeons? I would like to know who did your surgery and where?
Zacki F.
on 6/18/12 10:31 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
I live in Louisiana and my surgeon was Dr. Bellanger. He's in the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area.

Most Active