Gathering up recipes!

MelW1986
on 8/6/12 8:40 am - MN
RNY on 05/07/12
You heard me right! I am gathering up recipes. I love to cook and make food. I think I enjoy smelling good food over eating it! I am 3 months out tomorrow and I am looking for recipes. I do not get enough protein some days so I am really looking forward to some preotein balls or bars! I am also looking for some ideas on how to add more protein to a home-made potato soup! I can get creative but my bf of 7 years is very picky and does not like hamburger meat very much.

Any yummy recipe you have and want to share please feel free! Once I get mine together I will also post some for others to check out.

debbie13
on 8/6/12 12:05 pm - Cossayuna, NY
 There is a recipe board that you might want to check out. I also love to cook and I challenge myself to take some of the recipes I find and make them a bit healthier. 

"The road to health will have speed bumps, pot holes, stop signs and asshole drivers that cut you off... but with WLS, never doubt that you will get there."

Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.--- Jack Nicklaus

Hislady
on 8/7/12 6:48 am - Vancouver, WA
Check out theworldaccordingtoeggface she has some great recipes.
nari1208
on 8/7/12 10:02 pm
 Try healthy recipes for soup, salads, and other recipes wih lots of veggies. Just keep your recipe healthy. You can also try natural juices instead of sodas or other colored drinks...
MelW1986
on 8/8/12 6:47 am - MN
RNY on 05/07/12
I have no issue there :P. I am mainly looking to up my protein intake. Also gather some yummy recipes :P

nari1208
on 8/18/12 6:26 am

that is good that u are also looking up with your protein intake. it is good that u are watchn it!

MelW1986
on 8/18/12 10:33 am - MN
RNY on 05/07/12
I spent my entire life being obese. I was terribly unhealthy. Even when I ate right and worked out at the gym all I would do is gain weight. Now that I have this wonderful tool I plan on taking the best care of it that I can!

nari1208
on 8/23/12 6:25 am

hello there. I believe that you can make it and have all that it takes.  just always have confidence in yourself. Never ever give up. Always be positive, do everything that you think that is right, ....

Most Active