Nervous!!!

Dawn
on 8/21/12 6:39 am - Salem, IL
Having a revision done Monday to take care of some really bad ulcers. My original RNY was open, but this doc is going to try laporscopic. I am really nervous cause if he doesn't have to open me all the way up, I can go back to work in 2 or three weeks. I am praying that it goes well. Sorry there is no question here, just nervous chatter. LOL
Huneypie
on 8/21/12 7:30 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
All the best Dawn! ;-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Vivian Prouty
on 8/21/12 8:05 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Dawn...is he revising your RNY along with taking care of the ulcers?   Praying for you to have peace in this situation.    You may want to ask him ( if he is revising your RNY ) if you would be able to go back to work in that short period of time.    I've heard that sometimes it takes longer to get over a revision WLS.    I wish you the best and don't be nervious.   I'm sure everything will be OK.   I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Dawn
on 8/24/12 9:22 am - Salem, IL
I am really not sure. He called  it a Gastroectomy
skinny cat
on 8/21/12 2:01 pm
VSG on 01/08/13
Good luck to you!!  I'm sure everything will go smoothly

imautobot
on 8/22/12 7:11 am - Oklahoma City, OK
What caused your ulcers?
In a world where we are told we can be anything we want to be, the
one thing that remains most elusive is the ability to be ourselves.
Dawn
on 8/24/12 9:21 am - Salem, IL
I was told that the ulcers a very common a few years after WLS. Could be acid from my old stomach or that I have a very stressful job
Most Active