Finally!!!

Jennifer E.
on 3/1/13 1:11 am - OH

I was so worried about not getting approval and finding policies stating I had to have a bmi over fifty to have the sleeve. This morning, one day after getting all my documentation over to insurance...I AM APPROVED!!! I cried, I am thrilled! And I am super excited to share with all of you. I read these posts every day about those getting approval...finally I am on my way.  

~Jennifer~ HW 326  CW 277 VSG 4/16/13 

ccnt80
on 3/1/13 1:35 am - Erie, PA
Wow, that is super quick! Congrats!! Skinny jeans here you come:-) You will be on the loser's bench before you know it! I wish you the very best. Any lifestyle changes you can make prior to surgery will help smooth the transition a bit
stlfocus
on 3/1/13 1:37 am - IA

That is so exciting!  Congratulations.

I remember that approval day well, so I can guess how you are feeling.

Srg2
on 3/1/13 3:31 am - CA

Congrats!  I know it is such a relief to get that approval notification.  I am having surgery the 15th.  I wish you well.

MsBatt
on 3/1/13 5:01 am

I'm tickled for you that you got a quick approval---but I urge you to ask Dr. Teel about the DS, given how much you want to lose. The DS has the very best long-term, maintained weight-loss stats, period.

Sharon L.
on 3/1/13 8:21 am - CA

Congratulations!

Sharon L.
on 3/1/13 8:23 am - CA

That is wonderful.  That was a really quick approval.

ncbrwneyedgurl
on 3/3/13 7:58 am - Raleigh, NC
RNY on 02/27/13

So happy for you!! I know the agonizing over waiting and that is behind you! Can't wait to hear that you have a date!

Jennifer in NC (banded 09/08, band removed 11/19/12, approved for RNY 02/14/13, Surgery 2/27/13)

Most Active