Why are my questions not being showed

eclares
on 7/13/13 10:52 am - savannah, ga

I asked 2 questions in 2 days and they show for only a second and then are erased! Can someone help?

Eva Clare Christian

shoutjoy
on 7/13/13 8:45 pm - Culpeper, VA

Not sure.  I know a lot of folks post to this forum and any post can end up two or three pages deep in a matter of hours.  What are your questions?

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

MissK123456789
on 7/14/13 11:17 am - PA

Yeesh, my reply made no sense.  Still, I am welcoming any questioning. 

hollykim
on 7/14/13 12:50 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

I saw one post from you. "Home from the hospital" or something like that . it is now on page 3 may be page 4 by now.

Posts are not erased for no reason,unless you are being moderated,or ar brand new and they are monitoring all your posts in you probationary period.

GL

sleevegirl
on 7/14/13 2:50 pm - Austin, TX

If you hover over your name in this post you will see something pop up, just click "latest posts" and it will show you the latest posts by YOU on this forum so you can find them that way. They probably get buried.

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Member Services
on 7/15/13 2:14 am - Irvine, CA

Hello Eva,

Our members gave  you great suggestions. If you do not find your threads you posted after checking recent posts, please let us know at [email protected]. With additional information from you we will research this for you.

Regards,

Member Services

Most Active