Day 7 of 21 - Optifast 900

SusanTdesigner
on 1/8/14 5:38 am - Canada

Well, Day 7 is almost over!

I surprisingly made it thru this 1st week.  Thanks to the added flavour extracts and using ice cubes to make the shake much tastier tasty. Oh, another thing I have done is mix the chocolate and vanilla half n half into one shake (easier to get thru the vanilla).  The Lemon flavour in the vanilla tastes like my Mom's Lemon pound cake!

I am starting to feel things "loosening up", such as my thighs are getting softer, feeling a bit lighter on my feet...I remembered to take a few measurements of myself yesterday to give myself a boost of confidence down the line when I start to have a significant weight loss and body changes.  Maybe some bragging rights with a few stats like "inches lost" to quote (ha)....

Two more weeks of Optifast, after one week, I cant imagine how much better I feel in 2 more weeks. The only side effects I have experienced are some light headedness, and a few hunger pains during the night.  To overcome the hunger during the night, I have drank my 4th packet of Optifast before I go to bed, that seems to work.  The lightheadedness comes and goes fairly quickly, maybe its the length of time in between drinking that causes that?

I have my pre-op appointment next Monday, I understand you can request something for nausea when you come out of the anesthesia, I will find out at the pre-op, let you know too. 

Goal:  4 packets per day

Achieved:  4 packets per day...yeah!

Member Services
on 1/8/14 6:40 am - Irvine, CA

Most Active