ObesityHelp site confuses me

Member Services
on 1/31/14 6:36 am, edited 1/31/14 6:37 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Deborah,

We are sorry you are finding our site hard to navigate.  

We have a help section at the bottom right of the webpage that has a lot of great tutorials.  

http://www.obesityhelp.com/content/sitehelp.html

The members here are wonderful and gave you great suggestions. If your profile is set to private "only you" will be able to view it.  If you want friends (OH ONLY) then set it to "friends only" and then you can approve or not approve whom ever can view your profile.

If you are not getting email notifications be sure and check on your spamware on your computer.  It resets often and OH may no longer be an authorized site.  Check your spam inbox and see if any notices are there from OH and update your approved site list to include us. If you find that is not the case, please send us your email address to the email address in our message box and we will notify our Tech Team.

Feel free to to give us a shout out any time  

Deborah B.
on 1/31/14 10:50 am, edited 1/31/14 10:50 am

Thank you everyone for all your help. :D 
I did change my profile to "friends only" because I wanted to be private from the general public, not anyone from OH. I am considering making it "public" again because I want to communicate with others here. I really appreciate your support. Also, I will check my email to see if I have any OH mail in my spam. I thought my messages would be here somewhere. Oops. 
And I'm so happy to have a new friend, HoneyBeeme :) Thanks again. 

Most Active