Enjoying my day in ONEderland

tjleigh1965
on 3/6/14 1:03 am - OH

I have never been so happy and proud of my self I hit 198 today!

I have lost 152 pounds in 1 and 1/2 years .  I've gone from a size 24 to a size 12 and I have the most amazing man in my life next to God. Whom is always the head of my life.  But I am not going to stop pushing I am working on fitness really strong now with my boyfriend who just had surgery 6 months ago and has lost 110 pounds (men have it so easy ) lol!  But,  to all the newbies ..Dont Give Up ..It Works If you Work it.. So Work it , because you're Worth IT!!

Tracy D.
on 3/6/14 5:06 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Way to go!!   That is an amazing amount of weight lost.  My hubby is getting the surgery next month; I think it'll be great for us both to be on the same path, although he's been nothing but supportive.   

Congrats on all your success!  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Tina G.
on 3/6/14 6:10 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 04/14/14

WOW CONGRATS!!! So happy to here the great news. I have Roux en y surgery on April 9th, 2014. Im so excited and nervous at the same time. But highly motivated. My hubby is also very helpful. Very proud of him!

baepage
on 3/6/14 7:03 am - MA
RNY on 04/22/13

Good for you!!!!  That is amazing

Barbara

Spots- N-Dots
on 3/6/14 10:05 pm

Congratulations on 198 ! And congratulations on your boyfriends 110 pound loss. I think it's awesome that you two have both had surgery and can inspire each other. What great support !

" Never let your dreams rust "   

tjleigh1965
on 3/7/14 2:43 am - OH

Thank you everyone.... it is great support when the one your with all the time is eating the same thing or within the same guidelines that you are! 
Good eating to you all..remember Food is for Fuel , Not Fun!

Tamiasmom
on 3/11/14 12:30 pm - Chicago , IL

Do you have an abundance of excess skin?

Most Active