Shedding pounds in puppyland and awesome surprise from OH sista....

martitalinda
on 4/16/14 9:14 am

I dropped 8 pounds after 7 years and 2 months post-op and in maintenance without even trying  ... my awesome puppies are an all round the clock bundle of activities keeping my old carcass on my toes ... my oh my ... can I say BUSY??? but I am enjoying and loving all of it ... 

This morning I slipped into a stripped White House/Black Market XXS dress and made my before and after comparison collage ... 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY FURRY GYM LOL.... 

they are a family affair will ALL wrapped around their paws especially my DH...

Puppy love and maintenance ... they keep me moving ...

and best of all THE AWESOMENESS OF OH .... even my puppies get tons of blessings ... our AWESOME OH sista HisLady and her talented hands at knitting sent me AWESOME prezzies a HUGE SURPRISE and a total WIN ... a box full of sweaters for my puppies on a day when we woke up to snow/ice and sleet in spring go figure.... they LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU HisLady and THANK YOU OH and all the awesome posters sharing their journey and allowing me the space to share another goofy SNIPPET of mine....

My awesome 4 week old toy poodles from our very first litter are a bundle of joy...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Hislady
on 4/16/14 12:46 pm - Vancouver, WA

You are so welcome! I'm thrilled they fit, like I said I had originally made them for adult dogs then realized they were waaay too small for adults so just kinda hung on to them. They fit the pups perfect tho, I'm so glad. Sounds like they will need sweaters with more snow there! Hugs to the pups and you, if not for OH we never would have met!

martitalinda
on 4/16/14 10:18 pm

It was the most AWESOME surprise especially when we opened up the box and more and more awesome and perfectly made sweaters kept coming out.  The timing was perfect too ... we had turned the furnaces off because IT IS SPRING after all not expecting this wave of cold ... they were sooooooooooooooo happy and comfy in their little duds and will make the most beautiful puppies in a basket Easter picture that I plan to take on Sunday.

Thank you soooooooooooooo much my beautiful sista ... I am soooooooooooooo glad to have met you on here and that you have been making AWESOME duds for my Pierreta and Pierre and Chip too all along .... beautiful and loving care in all you work.... thank you from me and my family...

AnneGG
on 4/16/14 10:29 pm

Looking beautiful as always and a terrific inspiration! Love your puppies!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

martitalinda
on 4/16/14 10:34 pm

Thank you!!! 

Kathy8429
on 4/17/14 6:18 am

You look amazing!!! Are those ****er puppies? They're so cute

martitalinda
on 4/17/14 6:22 am

Thank you! They are 100% toy poodles.

Member Services
on 4/17/14 1:56 pm - Irvine, CA

Most Active