In loving memory of Dr. Alberto Aceves...

Member Services
on 6/27/14 2:56 am - Irvine, CA

With deep sadness........we honor Dr. Alberto Aceves.

magd2009
on 6/24/14 9:21 pm

I am so sad to hear about Dr. Aceves. What a great loss. Dr. Aceves truly saved my life. My prayers go out to his family and wonderful staff.

NewBVGS
on 6/25/14 6:35 am

I just got off the phone with Nina...my surgery was scheduled for July 1st... I am a mess now, not only because of this tragic accident, but my head is spinning now what to do...

Member Services
on 6/27/14 3:15 am - Irvine, CA

Completely understandable that your head is spinning.  We have some information that will hopefully be helpful to you.

Dr. Beltran is a very experienced surgeon and was trained by Dr. Aceves.  In fact, Dr. Beltran is so good that after his training, Dr. Aceves hired him for Mexicali Bariatric.  Together with Dr. Aceves, Dr. Beltran has performed 1,500 surgeries.  Because of his expertise, he is in the process of becoming a proctor for Johnson & Johnson.  Dr. Beltran uses the same technique and process as Dr. Aceves. 

There have been four members that have had their surgery with Dr. Beltran and they have been very happy with their surgical experience. 

If you'd like to talk with us further, please call us at 1-866-957-4636 or email [email protected].

Most Active