Chipotle!

jamrodriguez
on 9/4/15 8:49 pm

Omg you guys. I had Chipotle. And it was glorious. 

Hubs and I were out running errands and he mentioned he would like to stop for some food. So it was either I get soup again somewhere like I do anytime we eat out, and then have to reheat my leftover soup tomorrow  (which never turns out well) or I try to do something new. I'm in mushy/soft phase and I've been able tolegate canned chicken and tuna quote well, so I figured Barbacoa might be okay. I got a bowl with no rice, black beans, extra barbacoa, hot salsa, cheese, and guacamole. I squirted a ton of lemon on it and mixed it up like crazy, got it real mushy and soupy, and measured myself a portion in the little lemon cup. I'm very full, but no stomach ache or discomfort. 

I ended up getting 4.5 meals out of my bowl, which cost me about $10. So a little more than $2 a meal. Not bad! And each meal is about 220 calories, 12 g of fat, and 16 g of protein. 

I definitely wouldn't have it every week or anything ( its alittle high on the calorie end) but I can't tell you how great it was to be able to order something delicious that I actually look forward to eating! And it's not soup!  Lol!

Yay Chipotle! 

NYMom222
on 9/4/15 9:36 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Love Chipolte. and yes, you can make a great dish for yourself there.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

eowynmn
on 9/5/15 7:42 am - Minneapolis, MN

I'm preop still, and I get the bowl with brown rice, and chicken fajita (my fav) and then split it into 3 portions, and eat it over a giant pile of trader joes butter lettuce.  I'm 16 days from surgery (not counting or anything) so I had to get my chipotle fix in before hand, but did it the healthy way.  

-Erica

Most Active