Coupons for publix sales on meats

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 9/15/16 1:33 pm, edited 9/15/16 1:39 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

I didnt post because it slipped my mind, but could get one a day vitamins for super cheap this last week...

Right now if you have Publix grocery stores, you can pick up Jennie-O breakfast sausage rolls 2 for $5, and then there are printable coupons $1 off 1 online (or you end up 2 for $3). I think the coupons MAY all be printed and no longer available, but worth a shot.

-$1/1 Jennie-O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Printable

Theres also Buddig deli meats that are 2oz packs and 90-100cal for the pack. Theres corned beef, turkey, ham, beef, etc. Had a corned beef for a snack this afternoon and was pretty good! Theyre on BOGO (or $1 for 2). Then theres a coupon for $1 off 5, which brings 5 down to $0.30 per pack

$1/5 Buddig Original printable

Miralax is $5 autodeduct off 2 (14 dose or 30 dose) with a $3 off bigger bottle or $1 off smaller bottle in the 9/11 smartsource insert. can also print a $1 off 1 coupon or $3 off 1 (bigger) from miralax website. I dont know if its still more expensive than BJs or Costco with this sale, but if you dont have a wholesale club membership it could help. I got 2 big 2 smaller bottles, so should be set for a while.

https://www.miralax.com/coupon/

Perdue short cuts (precooked sliced chicken breast meat) are also on sale. They are BOGO and theres also a coupon you can print for $1.25 off 2. It brings the price to $1.87 a bag instead of $4.99

$1.25/2 PERDUE® HEAT & EAT Chicken Products

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Oh, another decent one. Wish Bone EVOO salad dressing. Grab 2 from shelf (BOGO), add a 0.75$ off 2 coupon from the flavor excursion booklet (located on a standup near front of store normally, its on back page), and print two $1 off 1 coupons from http://www.wish-bone.com/evoo/. You can email to yourself. Once you print your first coupon, refresh teh page (F5) and print a 2nd. You're allowed to print 2 per computer (or per web browser, if you have multiple). If you use that coupon stack, you actually get paid back $0.75 total when you buy two... These could be great on some veggies or salad. The oil and vinegarettes are pretty low calorie. It also applies to the cream type, but theyre all like 240calorie... 

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Most Active