Pannus help?!

mndvrmtt
on 7/22/19 5:39 am - Canada

Hey all! I'm 3 years out from VSG and I have a tummy apron I can't seem to hide in certain clothes. I'm getting married next month and it's mostly hidden by my dress (with a piece of shape wear on) but it still hangs and I know it's going to be uncomfortable to wear all day. Does anyone have any recommendations to fix this for a day? Any incredibly firm shape wear that will pull it up and in? Or something that'll lift if? Has anyone ever taped it lol..

catwoman7
on 7/22/19 6:07 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I had to restrict myself to certain kinds of clothes until I had mine surgically removed. An ultra-support piece of shapewear is probably the best you can do given you're talking only a month away....

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 7/22/19 6:15 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

Marena is the best shapewear. So much firmer than spanx, but I can wear mine all day if I need to. They make 3 grades - recovery for just after plastics, shape - for fashion, and sport - for 'elite' atheltes who get help from firm leggins.

They have a lot of sizes, and cost ~$100, with the 20% off coupon that ends today.

Take your measurements and order from their size charts. I am a medium in regular clothes, but I needed a 1X per their size chart and it is firm and fits.

https://shape.marena.com/

I have the "Farmer John" that go to my ankle.

Sharon

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/22/19 8:35 am
RNY on 08/05/19

I've never heard of this company, but I'm definitely going to be ordering from them in the future! My tummy jiggles definitely cause some problems when I'm playing sports, and their leggings look really great. Thanks!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Laura in Texas
on 7/22/19 10:35 am

I have taped my underarm/back skin/fat before, but not pannus.

Just try on more options as far as comfortable shapewear is concerned. I always liked flexees brand.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Most Active