WEIGHT GAIN AND GRIEF

Kathleen W.
on 8/24/23 10:04 am - Lancaster, PA

WW is a really good alternative. You get weekly support from others dealing with weight in general, designing your points to fit your lifestyle, and journaling the program. It shows your eating pattern for when you have great weeks and the weeks where all hell breaks out.

This is a journey for life. When you have good weeks, embrace it. When there are bad weeks, it's TEMPORARY. Don't let it get you distracted.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

White Dove
on 8/24/23 12:51 pm - Warren, OH

I did WW online during the pandemic when all centers were closed. I ended up doing daily meetings and sometimes twice a day. It was very informative and inspiring. So much has changed and the people were truly making a difference in their weight and in their life. I would not want to go to the weekly onsite meetings again.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

GRANDMAr
on 8/24/23 1:10 pm
VSG on 10/21/16

Thanks for the input. I am very interested.

Ronnie

Cjcaddell
on 1/1/24 7:22 am

There is an online 5 day pouch reset that you might consider. I am out 23 years and had gained back 30 lbs also. I started with the pouch reset and am now doing high protein, good carbs and low fat. Have lost 15lbs since Nov 11.

GRANDMAr
on 1/1/24 8:37 am
VSG on 10/21/16

tHANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION.

WHAT IS THE SITE??

THX

RONNIE

Cjcaddell
on 1/1/24 11:57 am

Mexicobariatriccenter.com has a 5 day pouch reset plan. I also make the cabbage diet soup to eat when I really want something hot to eat that I can chew.

GRANDMAr
on 1/1/24 2:36 pm
VSG on 10/21/16

Thank you! I'm going to try it out.

I used to love the cabbage soup.

I made it, too.

Besides the cabbage, I put in lots and lots of veggies!

Thx again,

Ronnie

Cjcaddell
on 1/1/24 7:02 pm

I bought the packaged shredded kohlrabi, kale, cabbage mix in the salad bag and added lots of other fresh produce. It was really good

Jmm4321
on 8/27/23 12:43 pm

Congrats on having successfully lost so much to begin and still keeping most of it off even now after losing your husband. We tend to beat ourselves up and focus on things we regret but it's much more important to build off your many successes.

You're in a newer phase of life. Mix it up and reinvent yourself. It's a good time to do it and you can incorporate things that promote healthy weight levels.

GRANDMAr
on 8/27/23 2:56 pm
VSG on 10/21/16

Thanks for the input. I've had no choice but to reinvent my life. I worked hard to lose the weight and I intend to lose it again!

Most Active