Who has dogs? How big? How small?

CHINITA
on 5/1/06 4:07 am - KISSIMMEE, FL
HOLA SILVIA QUE BIEN CONOCERTE TE FELICITO POR LO DE TU PESO YO VIVO EN KISSIMME FL CUENTA COMIGO PARA LO QUE NECESITES ...DEJAME SABER COMO TE FUE DESDE EL PRINCIPIO Y QUE ESTAS COMIENDO ,COMO TE SIENTES Y DEMAS COSAS
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/06 2:12 am
So what's your point?
jaynan E.
on 7/15/03 11:07 pm - owensboro, ky
I have two of the best dogs. Ebenezer or just "nezer" is a crazy looking old man mutt of a dog. He is 10yo, 26lbs yellow-haired with a long beard, bushy eyebrows and a horrible underbite that makes him look as though he is smiling all the time. He also has what we lovingly refer to as his dangle toes (barely attached dew claws?). He acts like your typical old man grumpin and groanin and just laying around. He is frequently terrorized by the man of the house Tiny Tim or simply "Timmy". Timmy is a 4yo, 10 lb black miniature pinscher who is convinced he is everyones ruler!! What a cute baby he was (and still is)but talk about hell on wheels. He would be on the top of my husbands 6ft1 head in seconds by just running straight up him. He has slowed a bit but still pulls some crazy stunts. Last week he found a baby bunny in the back yard. He was just licking it and wanting it to play. I believe he thought it might be a relative since it had the short tail and all! lol We put bunny back in the place we see the mommy bunny go and crossed our fingers that she took care of him. Still catch Timmy looking for him every day. Oh well those are my babies got to love them!!
paramedic
on 4/20/06 8:25 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Robert, Congrats on the date It is coming soon. I hope all goes well for your big day Laurie
carriej
on 4/28/06 1:25 pm - Golden Valley, MN
oooooooh thanks for the review! i was thinking about going to see this tomorrow
Sheri D.
on 7/20/03 3:29 am - Waukee, IA
Right now we have two chihuahuas. Tina is about 5 years old and weighs approx 13 lbs (she is supposed to weigh 7!). Theo is less than one year old and weighs about 10 lbs (the breeder told us he would be about 4 lbs as an adult, but I know now she was WWAAAYYY wrong. He should probably be beween 7 and 9). We also have a baby kitty, whom Theo plays with all the time. So much for dogs and cats being enemies! We just recently decreased our dog population by half. We are actually only supposed to have three dogs if you live in the city, but I also had two miniature schnauzers, Scooby and Scrappy. I adopted them out to a retired couple who travels between Iowa and Arizona and wanted traveling companions. It was heartbreaking, because Scooby was my shadow, but we really had too many dogs for our small house. I miss them a lot, but life is much calmer now with just the two chis.
lauryn P.
on 8/27/03 10:42 am - or
hey out there....we too have a Rottweiler, Bronson, he is our second one, they are an awsome dog! My girls and I had been driving my husband crazy wanting a dog, he finally gave in, but only if we got another rottie (oooh twist my arm) we said YEAH!! It has been wieghing heavy on my heart to hear of so many dogs in shelters so we decided to adopt one. You can find almost any breed you could possibly want. The shelter that we found Bronson in had five rotties at the time, but as soon as I laid eyes on him he was mine...we fell in love with him!! When they found him he had been wandering a nasty part of the city with an extension cord tied around his neck and he only weighed 86 pounds at about three years of age. we brought him home, named him, loved him, and, fed him he is 105 pounds now and spoiled rotten he goes every where with us and only goes out side to potty, and his personality is so silly he always makes us laugh. We have had Bronson since the first of December, And it feels like we have had him always, I had heard before that a dog that has been rescued is so different because of where they had come from....I now know that's true, when we go any where together he never leaves our side.. he is the first dog that's not taken off for a run..any way as you can see we love him DEEPLY.
Bonnie C.
on 8/27/03 1:02 pm - Turlock/ Denair, CA
Hello out there- I found this site today- love it. Have 2 dogs. Ben, and Little Blue. Ben is just over a year and he is a beautiful 90 lb. block head lab, our Little Blue is a 12 week old bi-blue sheltie. I am an RN at the local hospital and I am currently waiting for an appointment for the initial consult with Dr. Patrick Coates of Modesto. I am also doing an at home dog training program to become a certified dog trainer. We also have 2 rescued cats, and 4 parakeets. I guess the fish tanks count also: We have a 85 gal. tank with South African Cichlids, a 25 gal. community tank, and lastly a 6 gal. barb tank. I have to say that the pups are the smartest of the bunch. They are the ones that get me out and active. Ben gets a mile walk in the am 3-5 times a week and Blue, I can't really walk out of the yard yet because he has not finished his shots. Sorry for writing so much, I am just so excited to have found you guys out here.
Dianne C.
on 8/29/03 5:39 pm - Fresno, Tx
I volunteered and then worked at a shelter for at least 8 years. I have had at least 9 dogs at one time calling my home home. I used to adopt the older ones that would have been put to sleep. I just figured that they had a little more life to give. Just about all the dogs I had were rescue. The only one I actually bought was a ****er who was a holy terror but I loved her. I have had an Irish Setter. 3 (at different times) shelties, 2 ****ers, 2 poodles, 3 or 4 K9X's, 1 chijuajua, and 2 rotties. The saddest thing about the bigger ones is they don't live as long as the small ones. The two rotties were puppy rescues though. My oldest rottie I just lost. He was 11. Right now I have a 4 year old girl rottie and a little ****er lab mix. I also have one cat about 11 years who has become my mom's cat because she did not like the addition of the rotties. The rotties are and were the friendliest guys you would ever see. The only thing that I have noticed about rotties is that they are good with other animals except when it is related to chew bones and food.
Chelle E.
on 9/12/03 1:44 am - AL
I have little bitty dog. I call her a mini Rott (Rottweiler). LOL She has a lot of markings like a Rott does. She is a mutt, her vet thinks she is got some Jack Russell in her. She was found on the side of the road wit her litter mates and her mom. The vet she was taken to after found says her mom was a Shih Tzu but I have a picture of her ans she looks like a dog I had when I was a little girl and he was a Peek-a-Poo. So......who knows what she is. She is adorable and just a puppy, only about 5 months old. She's a great dog for the kids, they love to play with her and her vice versa.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 613 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 482 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 802 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 445 views