Who has dogs? How big? How small?

koogy
on 5/29/03 3:49 am - Cincinnati, OH
We have a wonderful Rottweiler named Knuckles who is 16 months old and weighs about 100lbs. He has given me reason to get out and walk at least an hour every day no matter what the weather! He loves children (no, not to eat!) and is as gentle and friendly as any dog you have ever seen. He is a nut - especially when he runs around the back yard with a tire around his neck and a pickle bucket on his head! My other dog is "the boss" - Piper weighs 4 lb.13 oz and he is a Yorkshire "terrorist". He keeps the Rottie in line, as well as protecting my room from the evil cats who may desire to sleep upon the master's bed! So, let's hear about your pets!
Jamie M.
on 6/6/03 11:52 pm - South Point, OH
Well lets see. There is Mishie (60lbs) and Trouble (50lbs) the english bullys. Then Ginger (10lbs) the shih tzu. Pebbles (2.5 lbs) the Yorkie and then we have a mutt puppy that currently has no name. Still thinking on that one. He will be the heaviest of the bunch as his daddy was a lab rottie mix and his momma a lab sheppard mix. Right now his nick name is Sir Poopsalot. LOL THey share a home with 3 kittens and 2 birds and a yard with 3 cats (one has 3 babies right now and is hiding out on our enclosed poorch). and 2 pot belly pigs. I'm a big advocate on spay neuters so my vet is gonna love me these coming months. .......wonder if he will give me a mulit cat (and one dog) discount?
Barbara Hansen
on 4/20/06 11:31 pm - Vancouver, WA
I love clogging. I had one year of it and then decided that I wanted to take beginner again. It was not offered the 2nd year so my shoes are resting. I am waiting on a Insurance approval date. Maybe after surgery I can find someone who will offer beginning again and I can clog my way thin. I live in Vancouver WA. I bet you have great clogging in KY. Barbara
RONNIE PETERSON
on 4/27/06 11:25 pm - DUNDALK, MD
if yr goin i will go,,i do wanna meet some people ..like you and david, and a few others ,,that i really like ...rock on ronnie
Zenomia
on 4/21/06 2:31 am - Clinton, IA
Congrats on your date...Your a fellow Iowan! I go in the 5th, so your only a bit behind me.... I have known since Feb. that I was waiting until June...so I am soooo with you on the waiting and waiting and waiting!! Sounds like your doing a great job so far...Keep up the good work!! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer every day!! Laura
kindrgtncp
on 4/21/06 4:55 am - Ankeny, IA
Hey thanks for your note! Are you going to Genesis for your surgery? I have had 2 cousins who wnet through Genesis and it was great for them. I couldn't imagine having to wait since February so you are a much more patient than I. Let me know how it goes for you...I am assuming RNY, but are you Lap or Open?
Zenomia
on 4/21/06 8:05 am - Clinton, IA
Hola!!! y Felicitaciones!!!!! Mi nombre es Silvia, vivo en Weston Florida y mi operacion fue el 20 de octubre de 2005 (6 meses) y he bajado 106 libras!!!!! Me siento como nueva. Que feliz me siento de poder contactar personas que hablen espanol y darnos animo para seguir adelante. Contactame para lo que me necesites y te felicito!!!!!!!! Sigue adelante!!! Saludos y que estes siempre super bien!!!!!!!!
Scott William
on 4/28/06 10:39 pm
Hijack! Really cool video on your profile. Scott
Silvia29
on 12/17/06 1:06 pm - Weston, FL
Hola!!! y Felicitaciones!!!!! Mi nombre es Silvia, vivo en Weston Florida y mi operacion fue el 20 de octubre de 2005 (6 meses) y he bajado 106 libras!!!!! Me siento como nueva. Que feliz me siento de poder contactar personas que hablen espanol y darnos animo para seguir adelante. Contactame para lo que me necesites y te felicito!!!!!!!! Sigue adelante!!! Saludos y que estes siempre super bien!!!!!!!!
* Nicole *
on 4/30/06 5:39 am
Hi Stacie, Best place for plus sized riding clothes at reasonable prices, you guessed it....EBAY! But there is a company out there called 1824 that specializes in plus sized riding clothes. The prices were not that bad last time I checked, but that was like 4 years ago, and now I have no need to order from there. Ok took a while but I found it http://www.equestriancollections.com/eq/listProducts.do?&departmentId=x&collectionId=1&pag e=1 Also I know Dover Saddlery also carries plus sizes. Hope this helps, Nicole
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 611 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 479 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 800 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 442 views