Who has dogs? How big? How small?

JUDI H.
on 10/29/03 1:25 am - MUSKEGON, MI
Hi! I have a wonderful little girl, 96lb Rottweiler; names Alexis. She's a big baby, thinks she's a lap dog. She has a wonderful temperment, we have 4 children; or should I say she thinks she has 4 children! She's my 3rd Rottie, I will never has another type of dog! Awesome addition to any family.
skb52
on 11/21/03 5:40 am - Howell, MI
I have 2 dogs, Chewy a purebred Jack Russell Terrier and Cherry, part JRT and part Toy Fox Terrier. Chewy is 2 years old and Cherry is 8 months old. What a pair! Great fun, they are like our children and we spoil them rotten! They even have thier own website.... http://www.chewydog.com my husband has written some really cute stories to go along with their pictures. I get the biggest kick out of jus****ching these two interact. We got Cherry as a companion for Chewy and they are just great together. We also have 2 cats, Booger about 5 years old and Pywacket 10 years old. They do not care for the dogs at all. Chewy and Cherry would love to play with them, but they are just to "uppity" Pet really are a wonderful gift from God. Warm regards, Sharon
Julie 22
on 3/1/04 2:56 am - NC
I also have a wonderful Rottweiler. His name is Simba, he turned 2 on 1-18-04 & he is a big boy- weighing in at 148lbs. He is a big baby & is so lovable. My fiance has a 5yr. old daughter & a 2yr.old son & he loves them to death & is very good with them. It is great to see several other rottie owners talking about how wonderful they are. They are one of the dogs that get a bad rap when they don't deserve it. My first rottie died at 5mths. from Parvo that he got from the neighbors dog. I also have a 15lb. Shih Tzu that lives in the backyard with Simba & will only come in the house if Simba does. They are quite a pair! They are my babies & I love them as if they were my children. I am fairly new to this site, but hopefully before too long I can get a picture of my babies posted on my profile.
Mandy L.
on 5/12/04 12:28 pm - Henagar, AL
I have a 2 1/2 year old Rottie too. Her name is Rotten. She weighs about 100 lbs. She just had her second litter of puppies. Rotten is the best dog that we have ever had. She is so lovable and just a joy to have in our family. If you have one, send me a pic of Simba. My husband and I are always interested in looking at big Rotties. [email protected] Mandy
jmmurphy
on 4/23/04 1:35 pm - Sandia, TX
I have a 14 year old Norwich terrier, who is grumpy A rescue corgi whose sole purpose in life is to eat anything he can chew. He also thinks he's is the family entertainer And one blond bimbo who adopted us. And a cat and 5 alpaca Joanne
Cathy S.
on 5/29/04 1:28 pm - Tulsa, OK
We have quite a menagary.1 Boxer my son named Galahad we got from a rescue.They told me if I didnt take him, they were going to put him down the next day.We immediately got in the car and went to see him.Neddless to say he had me at "hello".Then we have a JR terrier named Heidi we got from a puppy mill the state was closing down due to abuse.She really is awesome.When we went to get her, she didnt even look like a terrrier.She was filthy like she had never been bathed at 6months old.Again as soon as the lady showed her to me, she ran straight to my car and stood by the door like she was just waiting for me to get there. Then my mother passed away 3 yrs ago and I got to keep her ****er spaniel.I drive a truck for a living and it just seemed like she was the perfect truck dog.She goes everywhere with me.And last but definitely not least, we got Buddy, a mix that looks like the Taco Bell dog woth floppy ears.He is so cute.But, of all them, Heidi, the JRterrier is the boss.She instigates all the meanness inthe house.I wouldnt trade any of them for the world.They are our babies.
Lena360
on 4/22/06 2:48 am - Mustard Seed, IL
Switch~Sister Congrats to you and your mom. My date is June 1st
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 613 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 482 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 802 views
Ferrets!