Mondays weight in

Phatchick
on 12/10/12 9:44 pm, edited 12/10/12 9:44 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

SW 356

LW 259

TW 257

GW 185

Everyone is doing awesome. I am so happy for the losers.

I was not going to weigh due to constipation issues, but i just got on the scale and still had a 2 pound loss.

My mom used to make "stollen" for everyone at Christmas-time. My brother proclaimed me the new matriarch, so now i am doing the baking. I bake every Saturday morning and admit I have been eating the bread I make. I eat scant amounts and it is a comfort thing. I feel like my mom is around me. Thank goodness, I only bake this time of year only.

My exercise schedule is demanding and awesome. I love working out.Yesterday, I walked for miles in the city (chicago). It was divine. I was out with friends yesterday and they took taxies everywhere. I just walked and met them. A few times I even beat the taxi. It felt amazing to walk and be able to ....to want to......that for me is the joy of having the surgery.....independence, health, being FIERCE!

So happy for everyone. Hate the stalls, but this too shall pass. It always does.

Blessings and hugs XOXOOXOXO

Sharon

Karine
on 12/11/12 2:30 am - Canada
VSG on 06/25/12
Inspiring message

Gastroscopy: May 26th 2012                   SW + HW 360
Labs: May 30th 2012                                Post opti   341.2
SD:  June 25th 2012                                Post op     338.6       

acbbrown
on 12/11/12 12:41 pm - Granada Hills, CA

You are doing so well - I LOVE your attitude. Way to beat those damn taxis - you rock!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active