Working out in the gym again!!

Lucky2talk2
on 12/29/12 12:08 pm - Renton, WA
I am really excited with my return to the gym!! Now my husband and son have even joined! This is very exciting! I know that regardless wether they actually stick with going that I will continue on with my journey! There is a thrill that I get when I complete another workout! Sometimes getting started feels like it will take forever to complete it, I trudge on. I know the results will be a win in the end. I have put more photos in my journey photo album. I decided to carry it with me and reflect where I do not want to be again... But also how far I have come. When I get discouraged the reflecting helps. This is my reality. It may be taking me longer to get to the weight I want to be at.... But I will get there!
My son wanting to go to the gym is exciting. I was not a good roll model to him and I am trying to be now. He has enormous amount of weight to lose and I can encourage and love him, I know the rest he will have to want and do!!

Ok, so the other thing that is going out of my hands is sugar and soda. These two things have slowly worked there way back into my hands. Not large quantity, bu none the less....they are out of my diet! I did not need them and felt great!

Journaling is my friend, me and my friend are going to become quite close again!!

My motto is doing more than I normally do each day! Increasing more and more and more. I stay busy, but always know that I can add more. I love having my dog, he keeps me busy!!

I want to see ONDERLAND in the worst way, it won't come to me on its own.

My PLAN with ACTION---- I am ON IT!!!!
I OWN IT!!!

Hugs,
Sherrie ~

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Lucky2talk2
on 12/29/12 12:10 pm - Renton, WA
Ps..... I am only released to walk and ride bike.....weight training will be after
1-31-13!!

Step by Step we all can and are or have done this!!!!!!!
Phatchick
on 12/29/12 8:43 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Every journey begins with a step. You are going in the right direction and the results will be amazing. I recall starting on the treadmill and praying I would make it 10 minutes. I also recall 6 months later only going 10 minutes when I started the arc trainer. It took me 2 months to work up to a half hour but now I can go for 40 minutes no prob. The change occurs when it becomes a habit and nothing stands in the way of doing it everyday. I am so happy for you. You are going to rock that club membership. Hugs, Sharon 

mickeymantle
on 12/30/12 3:18 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

great start

my husband and me started the gym month by month  but now joined for the year,

I am only able to do water aerobics now , but hope to get onto the machines in a few months

I hope to get my sleeve in may or june but am losing a few lbs a week and all my doctors are happy

great work

work your plan and you will lose and be a new person

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Most Active