Buckeye John's Program?!?!

TTCromar
on 2/1/06 10:53 pm - UT
Hey John: On another post, Scarlet mentioned that you have a program for beginners. Care to share it with us?!?! THANKS!!!! Tami~ 268/183/120?
buckeye john
on 2/3/06 4:15 am - OH
Tami, Scarlet typed up the weight training program in an Excel spreadsheet and it looks GREAT. i just need to tweak in a little more before I send it out.
robo_petz
on 2/3/06 7:52 am - Ewa Beach, HI
hey there, please do send one to me when its ready i cant wait. take care your are a great inspiration/motviation to us all
Fridge
on 2/5/06 11:57 pm - NY
John its funny, I joined a gym just yesterday, and was planning on contacting you today when I saw this post! Count me in please. I got 3 free hours with a personal trainer with my gym membership, but want to suggest a plan to him that has worked for a (flat ass) WLS patient turned lifter!
Todd
on 3/24/06 2:38 am - Muscle Shoals, AL
I'm ready to be a Buckeye John disciple too!! Send your program on to me too when you get it tweaked out. Dude, you look great! You're ripped!
TOM A.
on 2/3/06 3:45 pm - Anchorage, AK
Hey John I would like a copy of it too... If you don't mind...
sharon H.
on 2/3/06 10:00 pm - Northern Part, DE
Would love a copy of your program. Your an inspiration. Thanks....
Shinobis
on 7/2/06 8:13 am - Kingston, PA
I havent been around for a while but remembered about the posting of this. Can I get a copy. I was doing the body for life routine but fell off for numerous reasons. Looking to go back to the gym and get "Pumped". I missed it so. Thanks again Richard Pacheco 595/421/250
Most Active
Recent Topics
Can you build muscle post op?
MyQnA · 5 replies · 1319 views
Dead Board?
the7thdean · 0 replies · 506 views