Back on track and mini-goal reached

mariposantos
on 4/7/11 3:40 am - Raleigh, NC
I had a slow loss the last 2-3 months, due to some inappropriate carb dabbling. I am back on track now, back to basics with low carbing, and have lost 6 pounds in 10 days. As of today I have lost 86 pounds, and I weigh what I weighed on my wedding day in 1998! I wasn't happy with my weight then (I had gained 90 pounds in 8 months leading up to my wedding) and I am no where near my goal still, but this was one of my mini-goals. It is a big deal to me because I have never gotten back down to this weight in all the years since my wedding. Lesson learned: for ME, it pays to stick to low carb during the losing phase. Looking forward to reaching my next mini-goal - Century Club!

Pamela
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."  ~  Henry Ford  ~

Ann M.
on 4/7/11 4:02 am - GA

-Band to DS revision on 06/21/2011!
Highest known Wt/ Lowest Wt (Banded)/ Regain-Starting Wt/ Current Wt/ Goal Wt
379.6/ 272/ 342/ 169/ South of 200

hoping4arealchange
on 4/7/11 5:50 am - Portland, OR
Congratulations!  A mini-goal sounds like a good idea.  I, too, have been eating too many carbs during the losing phase.  I snapped out of it about 11 days ago.  I am weighing myself tomorrow.  Maybe I'll be rewarded.
dawn

Linda .
on 4/7/11 6:11 am - Gilroy, CA
KimberlyHeidi
on 4/7/11 1:33 pm - VA
 Congrats on the mini goal hun! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 373 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 824 views