Finally! - I have a date...

AllieInOntario
on 5/15/11 5:48 am
With restaurant/business sold - I finally have a date with Dr Gagner!  June 20th! :)  Woo hoo.  Now the review of what I need to get vits and protein wise, etc etc etc .  Back to reading :)

Allie

AllieInOntario
on 5/15/11 5:50 am
Can some kind soul point me in the direction of the instructions on how to change the info under my avatar to reflect my date and Dr?  Thanks :)

had_enuf
on 5/15/11 6:45 am - East Bay, CA
       Judy                   HW359/Consult288/SW275          

MajorMom
on 5/15/11 6:20 am - VA
Congratulations, Allie! Good for you.

I'm not good at navigating around OH since some of the changes but I'm sure someone will chime in.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

lisarn
on 5/15/11 6:47 am - Omaha, NE
Since I just had to change this, I thought I would tell you how...but I had to go back and go through it and it took me forever to find it again!! And it's just been two days! They really don't make that part of OH easy to navigate.
Anyway....there are two ways to get there (probably more, but these are the two I know of)
The first will take you to all your settings, etc.
Up at the very very top of your OH page, to the left of the search bar is "my account". Click on that, and to the left, under your picture on all those tab's is one towards the bottom that says "my journey" click on it. It will open up a window where you can add your surgery, date, dr. etc. 
The second way is a quick way to get to just where you need.
In the bar that is below the OH logo with the birds lists HOME WEIGHTLOSS SURGERY...etc., the last one is "MY OH". Move your mouse over that and a menu comes up. The center menu towards the middle is "MY JOURNEY" and surgeries is the first one under there. Click on that and it will take you to the surgery window.
Hope that helps!  And Congrats on the date!!!!
Lisa

HW/SW/CW/GW:   294/288/170.2/150  ht: 5'2" (06/03/2012)

AllieInOntario
on 5/15/11 12:30 pm
Thanks for the help! :)
Jennifer D.
on 5/15/11 12:37 pm
That's awesome Allie! Are you having surgery at Rockland? Dr. G is helping to open a bariatric centre of excellence in Qatar  this summer so I heard he is coming back just for some time in June.
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
gak
on 5/15/11 2:00 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
Congrats Allie ! Dr G is awesome! 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

KarenFlorida
on 5/15/11 2:07 pm - Orlando, FL
Congrats on getting your date, Allie! I am also having surgery with Dr Gagner, a DS, on June 8th!

Karen
AllieInOntario
on 5/15/11 10:26 pm
Karen, I was too late by a week to book for the week of the 8th/9th.  And yes, I'm having it done at the clinic too.  Didn't know he was opening up a clinic in M/E, neat.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 381 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 834 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 272 views