Once again....lengthening common channel, have some questions

airbender
on 5/19/11 2:32 pm

cc lenght is so different for everyone, being 5' tall and weighing about 115 lbs I would not thinki about a cc lengthening for that reason as you bmi is very well within normal and not at all underweight, you could lose 20 lbs and still be within normal body weight.   you are also way too early out.  for me gas is pretty much due to what I eat.  I think Dr G doesn't want people to lose too fast, as his patients have posted.  unless there are other health issues, I would not want my cc lengthened due to my weight.....

goodkel
on 5/20/11 3:38 am
You're not underweight by any stretch. AND you're only one year out. I wouldn't be too eager to pack on any pounds just yet. It will probably come along all on its own, given time.

I am 5' 7" and weigh 118, though I prefer 120. My chest is a little boney looking, but I'm pretty sure that's because my boobs have fled south. Otherwise, I look great. Once they got used to the thin me, the comments about being too skinny tapered off and I never hear them anymore. My common channel is 100cm, too, btw.

You need to give your body more time to adjust. It is still going through changes. Your mind, too.

I'd be more concerned about the gas and pooping so frequently.
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

kidnee
on 5/20/11 9:42 pm - WILLIAMSTOWN , NJ
 Thanks everyone. Saw Dr. Greenbaum yesterday for a weigh in. He said I look marvelous and that I am at a perfect weight for my height and to not worry. Continue to take the creon and we will continue to watch. going to have labs drawn. My labs have always been good except for little low A , which I hopefully corrected.   I do not have diarrhea at all . Never had. 

Donna      HW 242   SW 227  CW 117 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 643 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 990 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 337 views