Panplex 2-phase

hoping4arealchange
on 12/17/11 4:23 am - Portland, OR
I posted last week about my ass causing unending pain.  I went on Monday to a colorectal surgeon who diagnosed me with an anal fissure.  He gave me some diltiazem and said to come back in 6 weeks.  On Thursday I went to get a second opinion because I have lost trust in the first guy.  He doesn't do a very thorough exam and his treatment and laissez faire attitude to return in 6 weeks when this pain is consurming my life!  The second guy did confirm the diagnosis, however, he said it was a fissure bad enough for the record books.  He removed some internal and external scar tissue to help my body heal.

Anyway, one of the things he gave me is Panplex 2-phase (combines pancreatic enzymes with hydrochloric acid and pepsin for healthy digestion support) to take with each meal.  Is this something that "undoes" the purpose of the DS?

I have been in so much pain, if I need to take this temporarily, I'm willing to do so, but I want to understand the repercussions and take that into consideration when I decide how long to take it.
Thanks,
dawn

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 428 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 876 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 2 replies · 288 views