Doing a Search, since new format???

dustycroy
on 11/21/13 3:27 am
DS on 05/14/13
Ok, Im trying to do a search on OH, and this is the first time since the new format. Cant seem to find where I go to search, can someone please point out where it is exactly??? I do have to use google chrome in order to view OH properly now, but I still havent been able to find it.... Thanks to all that reply...

enlightened HW 372 SW 350 CW 185 GW 150 Lost 187 so far....

Huneypie
on 11/21/13 3:36 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Click on the magnifying glass at the top right of the screen.

If you read right to left (ie the opposite of how we normally read) it'll show in the following order:

- Username (eg dustrycroy)

- MY OH

- Magnifying glass

I hope that's what you're after.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

dustycroy
on 11/21/13 6:12 am, edited 11/21/13 6:14 am
DS on 05/14/13
Thank you Huneypie. You have been my lifesaver today...lol. I do have to be using Google Chrome before I can see the magnifying glass...

enlightened HW 372 SW 350 CW 185 GW 150 Lost 187 so far....

Huneypie
on 11/21/13 1:08 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Happy to help ;-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 333 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 799 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 268 views