Does anyone make a toilet with reclining legs...

TJz
on 4/22/14 4:04 pm - PA

Wow, I am 5 days out of surgery and I am on the toilet so much my legs keep falling asleep. Is this where the blood clot fears come from?

Huneypie
on 4/23/14 2:45 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

No, blood clot fears are from lack of mobility, so you need to walk as much as you can.  Even in hospital and on a drip I did laps of the ward and that really did help me with my overall recovery.

You don't want a reclinining toilet as that wouldn't work in my mind.  You could try a footrest to elevate your knees, something like the squatty potty available from Amazon.  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_2?url=search-alias% 3Daps&field-keywords=squatty%20potty&sprefix=sq%2Caps%2C206

I tried the 9" one and found that my knees felt like they were right under my chin so I returned it.  I think the 7" would be better, although DH didn't want one in the house so I didn't get the 7" one.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

PattyL
on 4/23/14 7:13 am

If you have diarrhea, treat it!  Imodium is your friend!

Valerie G.
on 4/23/14 10:43 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Try a stool to prop your feet with.  I spend at least the first 20 min of my day on the toilet with a couple of diet cokes, putting on my makeup.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 4/23/14 5:43 pm - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

I have the 7" Squatty Potty! My bf and I both love it! It supposedly helps avoid constipation. Check out the video: 

http://www.squattypotty.com/

*DS with Dr. Ara Keshishian on 08/06/13* SW: 231 CW: 131 GW: 119 * Check out My YouTube Channel: AmysDSJourney *

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 299 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 771 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 255 views