***Monday Bites, Vites & Exercites***

MajorMom
on 7/21/14 7:49 am - VA

ObesityHelp is having technical difficulties or at least I'm having technical difficulties with it. Here's a copy of the post that won't post. 

Hi guys,
Labs this morning. Wish me luck. 

BITES: (DS Maintenance Mode)
B - 2 protein coffees (60g) [heaping scoop of vanilla protein powder, 3 oz of 1/2 & 1/2, 3 oz water and enough coffee to fill a 20 ounce blender bottle to the tip top X 2]
S - protein coffee (30g) and Greek yogurt w/blueberries
L - protein shake (30g)
S - popcorn
S - salad
D - pork stir fry with bok choy, bamboo shoots, and bean sprouts
S - CarbSmart ice cream

VITES:
morning batch: done
4 calcium batches: done
iron: done
evening batch: starting
heme iron: pending

EXERCITES:
none

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

NoreenRT
on 7/21/14 9:50 am - Warner Robins, GA

What is this silliness OH has done? Gina, hope your draw went seamless. Huneypie, how is your dad today?

I am happy to say, that nothing on me is black & blue. Just a sore knee. I look funny going up and down stairs. No big deal. I was lucky.

Double protein decaf coffee

12 slices turkey bacon

1 1/2 cheddar cheese sticks

Double protein decaf coffee

Small buffalo chicken burger, no bun

carrots

few chips

Double protein decaf iced coffee

jelly donut

Double protein decaf iced coffee

3 ginger snaps

fried egg

7-9 strips of real bacon

1/2 piece toast

few home fries

1/2 cheese Danish 

pending: my usual nightcap - Double protein decaf coffee

vites: bedtime batch pending

fluids: 90+ oz by bedtime

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

Huneypie
on 7/21/14 3:30 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Hi Noreen, thanks my Dad's doing pretty well.  They're tweaking his heart meds and a few other things and hoping to discharge him Wednesday still under ongoing medical supervision (ie follow up appointments, etc).  I think the dehydration was as a result of a few other issues he has going on was more a symptom rather than the cause of anything.  It's a shame, as he's pushing 70 and he's as good as he's ever been with the exception of a few physical ailments that are starting to trouble him.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

MajorMom
on 7/21/14 6:17 pm - VA

I'm glad you didn't break anything, Noreen, and that you still bounce pretty good.  With that said, now still wouldn't be the right time to check off a few things from your bucket list.  No sky diving, bungee cord jumping or hang gliding just yet.  : )

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Huneypie
on 7/21/14 3:27 pm, edited 7/21/14 3:31 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Weird - I had to have 2 attempts to get into your original post and now I can't get into at all.  Anyway, below is what I posted.

I finally tried some sugar free gum we got in Turkey instead of change [*this re-reads funny, but I do mean change as in you give a note and get some gum back instead of coins].  The gum was YUM!!  It hasn't had any ill effects on me and I actually started on it SUNDA@Y [still no ill effects & it's Tuesday]... yes it has some nasty 'itols but it also has some sucralose on the plus side.  I'm just gonna keep going until I get gas as SF gum kept me slim throughout my teenage years.  I'd be so happy if I can have this - oh purlease let me have SF gum back!! 

B1 Chocolate protein shake (30)
S Yogurt (5)
B2 Chesse & ham (30)
L Chicken Kiev (30)
S Almonds (20)
D Chicken Kiev (30)

Protein total (145)
F 80+  
V All in (inc 8 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

*ETA clarification.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

MajorMom
on 7/21/14 6:19 pm - VA

Seems like OH got out of sync or something with the first post.  Anyway, I said good luck with the SF gum just make sure it doesn't convince you you're not thirsty and keep pushing the fluids. 

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 310 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 775 views