My first post

Patricia Hagmaier
on 1/5/06 8:04 am - Wehonah, NJ
Hi Everyone, I am so grateful that this place is here. This is where it all began and God has taken the wheel, literally. My family is so amazing even my kids. I have an amazing husband of 6 years and 3 increadible teenagers. A 16 year old girl and 14 year old twins, a girl and boy. The girls and so excited at the thought of my being thin and being able to do things with them, like walk around the mall, as simple as that. My husband is very scared, but completely supportive, my son just loves me no matter what. I look forward to being able to be the mom and wife I so badly desire to be physically. I have a picture and desire in my heart of who I am, and my body wont allow me to be that and I my desire is to finally allow those two to meet and mold together. I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know you. God bless, Trish
NewJen
on 1/5/06 10:26 am - greensboro, NC
Hi Trish There is rarely any action here on this board. I check on it every week or so. Your best bet for some good interaction is your state board. Also by starting on the main board you can find some others with like intrests and see what other boards they may be on. Good luck on your journey! It sounds like you have a great family ready for you to take charge of your life and health! Jen 243/165/140
amy2778
on 1/6/06 12:34 am - Bourbonnais, IL
Luckily there is this website full of people that are all in the same situation. I agree that I want to be able to do things with my family. I have a 16 month old daughter and a husband of 3 years. I'm healthy and young, so I want to do this now to prevent problems in the future. I have my surgery on the 20th.
Most Active
Recent Topics