Sunday Workouts!!!

Scott William
on 3/26/11 8:45 pm
Two months ago I won a lottery slot into the Mt Washington Road Race and I have to start amping up my mileage.  Today was a long run day.  After about two months 10 mile weeks, todays 5.5 felt really good.  There will be lots and lots of hill work over the next two and a half months.

What did you do today?
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Jillian O.
on 3/27/11 2:42 am - Fort Riley, KS
Did an hour on intervals on the bike trainer

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

mcarthur01
on 3/27/11 2:56 am - Cumming, GA
hour and 20 min on the trainer @ home... it's only been the 2nd or 3rd time i've used it :)
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Katie H.
on 3/27/11 3:19 am - Charlton, MA
been a little unmotivated lately, but made it to the gym for a nice lifting session - arms and 20 minutes on the arc trainer and 35 on the cross ramp

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Cassie W.
on 3/27/11 3:47 am
11-mile run under chilly blue skies.

Cassie 
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

ErinsClovers
on 3/27/11 4:49 am
 rest day for me...
valleyfree
on 3/27/11 6:33 am - OR
10 mile run with a DailyMile friend in a neighboring town. Nice to have a change of scenery. She's faster than I am and really pushed the pace for me. Finished with an average of 9:51 min miles. That's super fast for me! It seriously almost killed me though. :)
HW 247/SW 232/CW 135/GW 140 Height 5'4"  Age 43 A BIT BELOW GOAL

Rob S.
on 3/27/11 7:11 am - DE
Today was wonderful, although it was a *****illy. We had a long early run (10-miles) and then showed up to volunteer at the Ceasar Rodney Half-Marathon. Three hours of standing around directing runners and traffic. It was fun because I was at an intersection at mile 10 where I had to direct the runners down one road, and then got to see them run behind me as they approached mile 11. Runners are fun and very appreciate of volunteers. Some drivers not so much. It's amazing that people that live in cities don't realize that running events happen (this event is celebrating it's 40th year). You just can't let a car down road with hundreds of runners coming down that road. There were two rude runners (I figured they were actually cyclist) who yelled at me because they couldn't figure out which road to run down, even though I was flagging them down the road, and there were 100s of other runners making the same turn. Oh well. My feet are tired now so I'm taking the rest of the day off. Volunteering is fun, but I'd rather be running the event, so that I don't have to wait for the last "runner."
Rob

Rob  

superconducting
on 3/27/11 7:18 am - Montgomery, NY
 1 hour, 6+ miles on the running machine cross trainer.  

Stella S.
on 3/27/11 9:15 am
Ran my first half marathon this morning!!  Perfect day for running as it was cool and mild. 

Most Active