Saturday Workouts!!!

jwc10s
on 9/17/11 11:42 am, edited 9/17/11 12:27 pm
 Today was fun. I had a tennis matchin in the morning. Lasted 2 hours and I won. Then I figured I didn't get enough exercise, so I went for a 4 mile run at 2:30. Also felt strong on that as well. I really have my mind set on doing TRI's next season, and next September October time frame I would like to commit to a Ironman 70.3.

Exercise gotta love it. The only problem now is I get really bored sitting still now. :) I guess that's a good problem to have.

Oh does this count as a brick (even a tiny one?

Jay
Samantha L.
on 9/17/11 12:13 pm - Petaluma, CA
Oh my gosh!  I am SLACKING!  I am reading about all of the cool things you guys are up to and my workout for the day looks something like this:

I got out of bed.
I lifted my coffee cup to my lips. (Several times... )
I did 5 loads of laundry.
I sat on and got up from the couch a few times.

Sad.  Just sad.

acbbrown
on 9/17/11 12:59 pm - Granada Hills, CA
A quick but efficient 30 min on the TM. The the gym closed and kicked me out :(

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

cabin111
on 9/17/11 2:39 pm
I never really know if I should post...since I just did work today.  I'm at a large (13 acre) medical facility (security guard).  I must have walked 5 miles in 8 hours.  In that 5 miles, I did at least 10 flights of stairs...Maybe 12-13...In the summer heat.  I'm pooped at the end of the day and don't feel like exercising.  Anyways...That's what I did today...
DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/18/11 11:53 am - Fort Worth, TX
Took my lil pup for her first trail run... 3.84 miles at 12:35 pace on tou terrain. Not too shabby.
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active