Jillian Michaels Body Revolution??

mis42
on 1/19/13 2:33 am

I have been very sedentary the last couple of years while studying for my master's degree. Now, I have a super busy job & want to start exercising. At this point don't know if i could make it to the gym. Has anyone tried the Jillian Michaels dvd's??  I know they are suppose to start out easy & get tougher, but I'm still concerned it would be above my level. Don't want to invest money in something I can't do!!

KatCooper
on 1/19/13 9:42 am - Collierville, TN

I had a few of the Biggest Lose video's and they were fine.  Most exercise videos have options for people just staring out. You can pick them up at Walmart for under 20 bucks.  You have to start somewhere, and just keep plugging away at it.

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

cc.76
on 1/19/13 10:58 pm - WI

Hi there!  I am coming up to the finish of this program and as a P90X grad...I can say this is a HARD program.  Yes you CAN do it...and yes it will be VERY hard and take a huge commitment.  You won't be disappointed with the results though...and at 30 minutes a day...it's easy to fit in.

Good luck~!

tinamarie47
on 1/20/13 11:06 am - Hot Springs, SD

I purchased the JM Body Revolution set and they are wonderful!  You can modify and Jillian explains how until you work up to your full capacity. I will say though...if you stop for a period of time like I did you pretty much have to start over again because after 3 weeks of being away from my routine I tried to start where I left off and it kicked my butt! They are great programs though and you don't need expensive equipment.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   Phil: 4:13    View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Most Active