EBAY Shoppers and Sellers

Pat H.
on 6/9/03 1:50 am - Cresco, PA
I noticed that a number of WLS members Love Ebay. I have been active on ebay since 1998 and just earned my purple star. I also like to buy from hal.com. Lets share our interests about Ebay.
Theresa L.
on 6/22/03 1:29 am - Muscle Shoals, AL
I have been selling on ebay for about 4-5 years. I love it. It's not quite as "good" as it was in the beginning. But still the best place to sell unusual items. I am Theresa44 on ebay.
Susie L.
on 6/30/03 2:12 am - Stearns, KY
I LOVE EBAY!! I AM KUTEDYMPLES ON EBAY AND RIGHT NOW I AM SELLING VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE ITEMS!!! IT IS GREAT. IT SURE KEEPS ME AWAY FROM THE REFRIGERATOR AND KEEPS MY MIND ON THE RIGHT TRACK WHEN IT COMES TO EATING RIGHT, AND NOT EATING JUNK FOOD. EBAY IS MY NEW JUNK FOOD!! TRY IT!! FUN! PROFITABLE AND VERY ADDICTIVE. I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE ADDICTED TO EBAY THAN TO JUNK FOOD AS I WAS BEFORE SURGERY. I HAVE LOST 33 POUNDS IN THREE WEEKS SINCE HAVING THE LAPROSCOPIC GASTRIC BANDING AND FEELING ABSOLUTEY WONDERFUL!! THANKS OBESITYHELP.COM AND THANKS EBAY!!
tealady41
on 2/16/04 9:44 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi-- I am tealady41 on eBay and www.tealady.org is my website. I sell vintage lingerie, dresses, accessories, jewelry, and other clothing and interesting antique and vintage items, plus my big thing is my "Tealady's Costume Parlour" business on eBay. I don't sew, but combine interesting gowns and dresses with accessories and props to "create" my own special masquerade costumes for Halloween. Do very well with it, my customers are happy and make me a "Power seller" during the end of the year...usually I lose the status during the early part of the year but it is fun while it is happening. I am 62 soon to be 63, waiting on approval and get this show on the road to recovery. Someday I will retire from my day job and do eBay and the internet selling as my hobby turned serious business.
Trina B.
on 7/31/04 5:06 am - Chokio, MN
I have just recently started selling on ebay as hobbytools4u. I find that I can get lost in there for hours and not even realize it. It definitely keeps my mind off of food. I actually started off really slow and sometimes can't seem to get the groove of things, but I figure that will come in time. I also enjoy woodworking and have been finding some great deals on ebay for my tools I need. I also found a website www.hobbytooldepot.com that offers great prices. I find it amazing what can be done on the internet now a days.
I_am_trouble
on 3/14/09 5:38 am
i love ebay
Most Active
Recent Topics
OFF TOPIC: New Meetup
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 366 views
Photography and storybooking
AnniesSS · 0 replies · 403 views
Tastefully Simple
Sunshine6102 · 0 replies · 804 views