HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/05 5:24 am - AL
I'm SO SORRY I haven't been able to update everyone and keep updated ON everyone...I've neglected my family big time. I TRULY AM SORRY Please forgive me. I'm not able to access the GLBT boards at work, but I can get on state and main boards for some odd reason. When I do try to log in the GLBT site, it comes up a warning/error msg and I'm like, OK.... How is everyone?? I see new people YAY that's great Ok here's a breakdown of me, first of all, email me at [email protected], don't use my business address (if I sent it to you) because they have access to my private files. 1. I moved in with my girlfriend, an hour and almost 30 mins away 2. I'm still commuting to school (ends next week) an hour and 30 mins twice a week 3. I have a full-time graphic design job well it will be full-time after finals I work Mon/Wed/Fri right now...it's a wonderful place 4. I was outed on Thanksgiving by my stupid self...I left my Myspace page up and well my mom found it and all it's glory and well, Christmas is ruined thanks to me...been VERY stressed about that, yall please send me good thoughts and pray for me...it's been VERY hard on me lately. 5. I'm stuck at -138# still but WOO HOO I'm not sad about it...I'm getting my hiney into size 12s WOOHOO JUNIOR mind you OK YOUR TURN If you post here I can't read it till Thursday, hopefully... But if you want yall can email me ANYTIME...I can check that pretty good at work. OOOOOOOOOOOH I MISS YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH *****beth*****
kizie23
on 12/11/05 7:50 pm - blacksburg, VA
Beth, Sorry to hear that your Christmas is not going to be a good one. On the other hand do you feel any better about not having to hide it anymore? Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hey there.. new person :)
kahlana · 1 replies · 303 views
Hi I/we are new here too
Raheretic · 0 replies · 577 views
Marital Issues after surgery
FeelingFine · 3 replies · 589 views
New to this board
Sommer · 0 replies · 310 views
XXX question
meannevil2 · 3 replies · 830 views