Is anyone out there?

Belinda K.
on 6/4/04 11:09 am - Dallas, Ga
Is anyone still checking in here?
Christy1922
on 6/4/04 12:08 pm - Barnesville, GA
I'm here. My first time. I guess not many folks want to talk in a married forum, huh? Oh well...hope you have a great evening.
reedman
on 6/4/04 3:27 pm - The land of sand and fog, CA
I'm here too. I just forget to check all the different forums
Shelly A.
on 6/7/04 1:32 pm - minnetonka, MN
Belinda, I am here. I go all over this site, I also am married and driving my husband crazy with all of the talk about my WLS coming up on 7-16. This web-site is the greatest support ever, I try to get on every day for a little while anyway. Need to talk just let me know!! Thanks Shelly Anlauf [email protected] Minnesota
gmb0899
on 6/8/04 11:23 am
Hello Belinda, I come here once in a while to check it out. I go mostly to the main or the CA board. How does you spouse react to your surgery? My husband thought I was out of my mind. He has change his tune lately. I don't talk about it much to him. I am always on this site, just about everyday after work. I get nervous sometimes and should open up a little more to him, but I just can't seem to do that right now. take care Belinda, email me if you ever feel the need to talk good luck with your journey!
Leeanne S.
on 6/9/04 8:00 am - Huntington, NY
I'm here, I check in on here very now and then, never seems to be much happening tho. I am mostly on the NY or Feb boards ;) Lee
The-Irish-Lassie
on 6/14/04 12:59 pm - Brazoria, TX
Helloooooooow, I am here but not that often as I don't get a whole lot of responses here from my post. Shannon The Irish Lassie 266/213 -53
kdann11908
on 6/19/04 2:40 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I come into here now and then..It seems no one wants to talk....
Belinda K.
on 6/21/04 2:49 am - Dallas, Ga
My surgery was 11/4 so i usually visit the november site not too many people respond on the marraige site.
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/04 2:36 am - Vancouver, WA
I'm here...although it is my second time visiting this forum. I don't know why I don't visit here more often!! I guess I just read the main message board and leave. Not any more...I'll be around.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone around?!
Just Valena · 2 replies · 375 views
Nuvaring
Cruise Director Julie · 0 replies · 808 views
Unhappy Husband
N I. · 8 replies · 556 views
responding to my mother-in-law
Jennifer P. · 9 replies · 744 views