New to the married board and married 16 1/2 years

smg
on 4/6/06 3:49 pm - San Mateo, CA
Hello everyone suzan
Cruise Director Julie
on 4/7/06 1:15 pm - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Hi Suzan! Welcome to the married board! I hope you're doing well with your new post-op lifestyle. Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 182 / 137
SIXTWOO62
on 4/7/06 2:43 pm - LIBERTY TOWNSHIP, OH
Not really sure how my husband is doing with my surgery. He is glad that I am having it so I can regain my health but I think in the back of his mind if I get to small I won't want him anymore. It hasn't been an easy 4 years for us. The sex drive is gone I pray I get it back after surgery.Any advice? wls-5-2-2006
Dani96
on 4/17/06 9:10 am - Fallbrook, CA
please don't guess what your significant other is thinking or what he/she want. If you have a question in your mind ask straight forward. When/if you are scare and/or confuse how to ask and how to phrase the questions, get on line on this OH married forum, email a member and ask. we are here 24/7 to help and support each others in good times and bad times. you have 3 conflicted answers to the same issue: your surgery. Please do yourself a favor, don't drive yourself crazy specially as a pre-op. This is very stressful. YOU WANT A PIECE OF MIND? DISCUSS THE SEX ISSUE WITH YOUR HUSBAND. After all it is one problem which involve both of you as lovers/partners/husband and wife. I hope I am able to give you some answers to your concern. Dani
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone around?!
Just Valena · 2 replies · 375 views
Nuvaring
Cruise Director Julie · 0 replies · 808 views
Unhappy Husband
N I. · 8 replies · 556 views
responding to my mother-in-law
Jennifer P. · 9 replies · 744 views