Recent Posts

awomansumbrella
on 10/27/07 8:57 am
Topic: Mary Kay Holiday Banquet
Holiday Banquet in Pompano Beach Fl on November 2, 2007 !!!!!!! Email me @ [email protected]
Zadie
on 5/19/07 9:52 pm
Topic: Refreshing Mary Kay sites for the real pink truth and more...
There are interesting new blogs out there that rebutt information put out by the anti mk blogs. It is refreshing so check them out. :type: mkrules.wordpress.com/ pynkmyst.wordpress.com/ thefuchsiablog.wordpress.com/ mypinktruth.wordpress.com/ :thumbsup:
lauraryan
on 11/26/06 4:43 am
Topic: Great Training!
Get ladies, you probably have already seen this site - www.marykayvoices.wordpress.com it has a wealth of information about real issues in Mary Kay and consultant support. Learn the latest about the products. Also on www.thepinkingshears.org we have a PinkBEEgone group where you can get even more support for your business (it's a active director consultant group). On our boards, we also discuss the truth about what goes on in some circles in Mary Kay and how to avoid following the pitfalls and ordering too much inventory. We talk about red flags, like directors not telling you that you have 2 months to make an inventory decision by talking you into large inventories within 24 hours of sign up! Don't do that! Anyway, the MKV groups is a ton of fun too - the more the merrier! Enjoy.
cherripie
on 10/27/06 2:10 pm
Topic: RE: Claiming my dream
I am inspired by your story. I too have just decided to make a full time career at MK. But, I am only a newbie to it. I joined as a consultant this month and am having my first party. We have a group of four girls (all family) hosting a MK party at a retail clothing store "after hours". We're marketing it as "girls night out". Something else we have in common.... I just started a weight loss program with my sister in law. We have scheduled callins to each other on a weekly basis. We hope to loose 50 lbs. by NEW YEARS... and to make a good living as a MK rep. I wish you all the best in all your endeavors!!! Please post your thoughts, I would like to read them. P.S. The MK consultant who enrolled me (a good friend of mine) has only been doing it since late August and is making well over $1000 in profit already ... she is projected to qualify for the car by her third month's end. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! REALLY!!!!
Lisa H.
on 10/18/06 5:13 am - Columbia, SC
Topic: New consultant and new here!
Hello everyone! I became a Mary Kay consultant on 10/12, and I'm so psyched! I can only do it because of the increase in my belief in myself after surgery. I'm glad to find this forum. Lisa
MARILYNN
on 9/28/06 12:42 am - Minneapolis to Charlotte, NC
Topic: RE: Claiming my dream
Hi Tonya:::Congratulations on your success...How is your MK business going..? Did you meet your dreams/goals? I love my business!
ccofield
on 7/5/06 6:23 am - LaGrange, GA
Topic: RE: Hi all
Hi! I have just become a MK consultant and will have my first show this coming Saturday. I was very suprised when I stumbled across this forum. I wish you the very best! Keep your fingers crossed for me! Cindy
Chyanne2u
on 6/24/06 12:35 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Topic: RE: Hi all
Hi Tracy, I too am a Mary Kay Consultant and I've been doing this for a little over a year now. I started small too but in a year I have a little inventory. I have not allowed myself to make a profit yet. I put everything I make back in the business. Once my inventory is complete, then I will truly see a profit. I am not a pushy sales person. I kindly offer the books, samples, and advice to friends, family, & aquaintances. This is where I make most of my business. I have only held 3 classes in the year I've done this. Most of my facial are what they call "On the go facials". I give out the samples of cleanser, moisturizer and also a sample of the mircodermabrasion. The product sells itself once it's tried. I wish you all the best with your business. I have to ask if you are on OH because you have had WLS or are you considering it. I have been here for a year and I am finally going in for my RNY-Distal on July 3rd. Whisper a prayer for me and write back and let me know more about you. Lots of Love Kathy-8 days & counting
SusanPope
on 5/15/06 1:42 am - Hemet, CA
Topic: RE: Going out of business sale - 40% off
Hi, I just joined Mary Kay this past weekend as Independent Beauty Consultant. I'm curious to know why you would close your business. I guess you've liquidated all of your supplies by now, smile.
teachrmom
on 4/23/06 6:59 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 06/14/06 with
Topic: RE: Anyone wishing to start a Ds support group?
Hi all!!! I am waiting to have my surgery in a month or so..I hope that all went well with yours. I am in the Emerald seminar too... Hugs, Tracy
Most Active