Recent Posts

Amy H.
on 8/28/04 11:31 am - Valparaiso, IN
Topic: RE: Going out of business sale - 40% off
Do have timeWise sets. How much are u charging for shipping.
Sue B
on 7/31/04 8:10 am - WI
Topic: Going out of business sale - 40% off
Hi ladies, both consultants & customers. I have to get out of my business for awhile & am looking to liquidate my inventory (over $10,000 retail in my house) so if you are in need of anything just e-mail & ask - if I have it I am selling it for 40% off the retail price + actual shipping to you. Thanks! Sue
yvonne T.
on 7/26/04 12:27 pm - round rock, TX
Topic: MARY KAY IS HERE TO STAY in TEXAS
I WOULD LOVE TO HELP ANY ONE THAT NEED IT. Hi there how is it going I am just with news of the new mary kay line. email me. I love making new freinds. I am deep in the heart of texas. Looking forward to meeting you. yvonne
nay_nay45
on 6/24/04 1:23 pm - Wilson, NC
Topic: Mary Kay Consultant
Free Facials to Wilson post-ops. Rid yourself of the post-op blues with a free facial. Free facial to match your new look! Please contact me if you are interested.
Traci P.
on 5/8/04 6:01 am - Tacoma, wa
Topic: contact for free prize
Hey! if theres anybody needing a positive change in there life contact me I would love to help you earn extra and feel pretty .please e-mail me and you will recieve a free prize. Traci
Stacey G.
on 5/4/04 2:12 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Topic: New Mary Kay Representative
I had WLS December 10, 2003 with Dr. Hart at Atlanta Bariatrics. So far I've lost about 70lbs and I feel GREAT. I decided to get into Mary Kay because I feel so beautiful and I love being able to be in the company of other women without feeling like I am the LARGEST woman there and everyone's staring at me. Currently I am offering free pampering sessions to those interested and the opportunity to get $75 of Mary Kay products for only $25. :cool E mail me at [email protected] to ask me how. Excited to share Stacey:wave
Kristy K.
on 4/20/04 7:52 am - Reno, NV
Topic: Everyone is Beautiful, Especially You!
I just started my business selling Mary Kay Cosmetics about a year ago. I feel better about myself. I Love myself and everyone else. I would love to spend time, with any of you men or women and help yopu to see how beautiful you are. I have free samplpes to give upon your request, and wish you the Best of Luck with all you want in this world. View my website at: www.marykay.com/kkeithly1 or email me at : [email protected] Or call (775) 747-9977 Free facials are available.
Susan F.
on 4/13/04 3:56 am - Jacksonville, FL
Topic: Just saying hi! New representative...:)
Hey all fellow MK'ers! I just wanted to post because I didn't realize there was a whole new board out here for this. This is exciting. I just wanted to share the reason I got into Mary Kay and hope to hear back from others with thier reason. It was about a week before my surgery and I had been invited to help get a neighbors new business off the ground by attenting her grand opening..I went and was of course told all the great things about MK and shown wonderful products...it ended with the representative showing off the On the Go bag or the "I deserve to have it all" bag hehe which of course is the fold up travel bag that has the velcro pouches holding all the yummy goodies! The only thing that kept running in my mind was Oh my goodness I have to have this! In a week I will be starting a brand new life and yes, I do deserve to have it all! I need a pampering! I shared my plans with the representative and she was so excited for me and we worked out a plan for me to get the bag. I left there feeling so good and wonderful inside. God is such a huge part of my life as well as my family...career has always came last and it was nice sitting with a group of woman just talking and being there for one another and having fun. I thought in the back of my mind...I wish I could do that! Well don't you know I was invited that night by my neighbor to attend a meeting where I could get to know more about the MK opportunity. I went and for two hours was blown away by what I heard. It made me excited. I have always been one who wanted to help people. My prayer has always been -God use me in a way that helps other people...I just never dreamed it could be through Mary Kay. The sales director that shared the opportunity was so gracious, she made me cry as she talked about how so many women felt they couldn't dream anymore as dreams were impossible and that MK ladies helped other women recognize thier dreams and achieve them. I cried right there in front of several woman and got so much support. I was one of those women! My sales director asked me to stick around at the end of the meeting so she could talk to me. I then told her that I was very interested in learning more and getting involved with the MK business but I had this surgery coming up. She became very excited for me, talking about what a great way to begin again on this new journey. It felt so nice to be encouraged by a total stranger and I thought, wow, God give the opportunity to be able to touch others lives in this very way. To make a long story short, after that night, we cancelld my order for the beauty bag and transferred the money to my kit. I get emails every day since the surgery of encouragement and wisdom and I can't wait to recover fully so that I can start the rest of my new journey! Please feel free to email me anytime with questions regarding the surgery or Mary Kay. I am 7 days post op and feeling strong! Take care and I hope to hear how your journey started, including WLS. God Bless, Susan
Erica W.
on 3/18/04 12:04 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Topic: RE: Do you (or someone you know) need some pampering?
Thanks, I have been in the business for a year now . I just hope that i will be ok for the wedding i'm helping with on the 26th of april. My date is April 1st.
megganmurphy
on 3/3/04 4:01 am - Evans, GA
Topic: Do you (or someone you know) need some pampering?
Hey everyone! My name is Meggan Murphy and I am a full-time mom and college student. I have been working my Mary Kay business for a little over a year. I would be truly honored to help y'all with any special gifts or pampering yourself! Feel free to e-mail whenever! ~Meggan Murphy [email protected]
Most Active