Recent Posts

Shelley S.
on 11/29/05 12:27 am - Granite City, IL
Topic: RE: Hello from NY
Hello. Nice to meet you. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and did very well as far as your eating went. Shelley
LisaMarie
on 11/15/05 11:40 am - new york, NY
Topic: Hello from NY
Just wanted to say hi to all of my WLS Mary Kay sisters. This board is so slow. It would be nice to meet some other consultants in here.
mkstar
on 11/2/05 6:49 am - Warsaw, IN
Topic: Just to say Hey to all
I sell Mary Kay as well I am not working todya so I was pursing OH site befrore my consult Monday and was so escited to see a board for MK!!! The best is everyones Go-Give attitude!!!! Northern Indiana!!!! www.marykay.com/dangeroulsydazzling Email me for a free facial Abigail Mommy to 6 beautiful kids Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant/Team Leader I love what I do ask me about it and receive one 50% item!!
Hunzi
on 9/20/05 11:35 pm - NE
Topic: New here
Hi everyone! I just wanted to say hello! I'm Joann and I've been with Mary Kay for 17 years now. I love what I do and I'd love to help anyone who needs a pampering session or some of our fabulous products. I'm happy to ship products to anyone who needs them outside my local area (Omaha, NE). My website is www.marykay.com/jfloyd Always Joann
2QT4U
on 8/21/05 3:35 am - Detroit, MI
Topic: RE: Going out of business sale - 40% off
Hi Sue, I'm looking for Bittersweet Bronze oil-Free liquid makeup in the bottle if you have them please e-mail at [email protected] also do you have the Honeycomb Nectar and Sunny Coral lipstick I see where that's not a item anymore I would love to take them off your hands. Mesha
Gina A
on 2/18/05 2:35 pm - Spring, TX
Topic: Microdermabrasion is coming!!!!!
Hey ladies, I'm so excited to tell you that Mary Kay is coming out with Microdermabrasion products in March 2005! YAHOOOOOOO!!! How awesome is that! Mircroderm facials at your local dermatologist can run anywhere from $100-$300 for one time. This set will sell for $54 and be used once to twice a week. The results are dramatic. Your skin will feel softer and smoother with one use. I have been fortunate to try this product through my National. And let me tell you, you don't wanna miss it. Contact me if your interested in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Let's go girls!
elane335
on 1/25/05 1:52 pm - Downey, CA
RNY on 01/31/05 with
Topic: Elena here to help in California
Need Mary Kay products, see my website. You get a free gift with every order.
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/04 1:24 pm - Wayne, MI
Topic: Timewise Visibly Fit Body Lotion!
Hi you awesome ladies! Thank you for viewing my post-it. I am here to tell you as a Future Sale Director with MK that I have an incredible product proven to improve skin elasticity and texture. What a wonderful product to be used pre-op (that's me) and post-op. I offer to anyone in any state free shipping and 20% off any product for first time buyers and wait for this incredible offer...30% off your first bottle of Timewise Visibly Fit Body Lotion! You're 100% guaranteed to love MK products! God Bless and have a pink day! Carol www.marykay.com/cdodgens
RMaze
on 11/3/04 12:38 pm - Mooresville, IN
Topic: 20% off any order to WLS friends in Indiana!
Hi, everyone! Just wanted to send this little offer out to my wls buddies in Indiana who might like a new look to celebrate their accomplishments! ANY wls patient in the state of Indiana can get 20% off any order! Simply call or email me and set up a personal pampering session. I've got many gorgeous new colors for the eyes, skins, and nails; and the best skin care in the world! Come see what everyone is talking about! Mary Kay is the best selling cosmetics in the good old USA!
Sue B
on 9/3/04 1:15 pm - WI
Topic: RE: Going out of business sale - 40% off
Everything is 40% off ... so it would be retail - 40%. I do have several timewise sets & I charge actual shipping to you, so I would need your zip code & what you would like (to weigh it) in order to figure it out. Sue
Most Active