Dr. Jaimie Ponce DeLeon at the INT Hospital in Tijuana Mexico?

FancyRoses
on 8/3/11 5:24 am - Lower Sackville, Canada

I am looking for anyone who has use this dr good or bad, i would like your input on a Dr. Jaimie Ponce DeLeon at the INT Hospital in Zona Rio area of Tijuana Mexico? I am considering him to do my VSG and would like to more info and opinions from others on him and the hospital too. Thanks

My goals to a healthy me            
peigirl
on 8/4/11 12:30 am - Alberton, Canada
Hi, sorry I don't know anything about Dr. Ponce DeLeon but I wanted to say good luck to you.  I am from PEI and am seriously looking at Dr. Ramos Kelly in Tijuana.  I would really like to have surgery in September if all goes well.  Few medical issures to take care of here first.  When are you thinking of going to Mexico?

--peigirl
FancyRoses
on 8/4/11 12:34 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
within the next 30 days.  I am kinda really excited  but nervious of the whole travle issue and going so far away from home
peigirl
on 8/4/11 2:54 am - Alberton, Canada
I know how you feel.  Are you travelling alone?
Dedria
on 8/6/11 9:11 am
I had my "sleeve" with Dr. Ponce and am very pleased with it.  I have lost 30 pounds since the end of May.  He's a great surgeon.  I have known him for 6 years and very pleased with he and his staff.  The INT hospital is very clean with a great nursing staff.  I will be going on Sept. 9-12 if you are interested in joining us.
Susanlo
on 8/5/11 7:36 am - Fort McMurray, Canada
Hi I will be having surgery with Dr. DeLeon, next Monday. looking forward to it...don't know of anyone personally that went there, but I going there and being represented by  a Canadian company who will be going with me.
I can let you know then....
Monique B.
on 8/6/11 1:53 am
ANY UPDATES, I want to go to Mexico also. I hear its only $5000... is this true?
walmartian
on 8/6/11 11:33 pm
Just search this (Mexico) forum! There is a lot of info on most surgeons. I keep coming here to tell people my surgery WAS safe, the hospital was clean, Dr Kelly was wonderful, and I could NOT be more pleased. Seems that many who had their surgery done in the US sure are in a huge hurry to tell you that only the most expensive surgeons in MX are any good, or that you absolutely should not consider MX as an option. I know that there could be bad surgeons in MX, but there are plenty in the US as well. Look up reviews and testimonials from patients and you will see that many, many surgeons in MX get rave reviews, and that includes a lot in the $5000-7000 range. I know Dr Kelly is wonderful and is $5500 or so dependant on how booked he is, and also see that Dr Joya who is very well reviewed has a new price of $7000.

Mikilein
on 8/7/11 6:03 am - Brampton, Canada
 Hi, going to have my surgery end of august. So maybe we can go together???

Mikilein
Mikilein
on 8/11/11 6:44 am - Brampton, Canada
 Just wrote you, I m going on August 30. So please let me know if you like to go on that day???
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 308 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 492 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1090 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1660 views